Aldi Health & Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is Luminous Touch Concealer Pen any good? I've seen it a few times but never bought. I've used the original YSL and loved it.

I have the aldi eye cream, and love it. It's a dupe for Dermatologica.
I've just realised, that not all products were listed online, only 15 out of the whole lot.

View attachment 29688
Aha! Thanks for solving that mystery! I feel I can sleep tonight now!!

Ah, just looking at it and I think the dupe is actually the one below: Intensive Eye Repair (now discontinued, apparently). Closer name and a cream rather than a gel which the Awaken is. Still grateful for the pointer to the brand, though. Is this the one you've tried and like as well?

IMG_5875.jpeg

I think I’m right about the Replenish hair being Kerastase - that’s a dupe I worked out for myself. I wouldn’t mind trying that myself. I am going to limit myself this time (worth a try!) so maybe the Kerastase plus the Ouai body creme, The Ordinary serum and a face oil. I think I will leave the make-up and perfumes. Famous last words!
Thank you for the list Andi,no doubt I’ll be buying everything on offer 😂

Ah, just looking at it and I think the dupe is actually the one below: Intensive Eye Repair (now discontinued, apparently). Closer name and a cream rather than a gel which the Awaken is. Still grateful for the pointer to the brand, though. Is this the one you've tried and like as well?

View attachment 29689
Yes, this is the one.

I should've gone to specsavers. Sorry my mistake, I've tried and love the one you posted (from Aldi), I bought it a few years ago, and I think the original one looked very much like Aldi's, and I thought today that Dermatologica changed the packaging. I've read the reviews on the Dermatologica one back then, and it scored very highly.

I was wondering what's with the items that show "no longer available", and were not marked as delayed, e.g.

Intensive Eye Cream, Stay Illuminated Highlighter, Body Cream, Microdermabrasion Scrub.

Some products cannot be seen when clicking on the brochure.

I was wondering what's with the items that show "no longer available", and were not marked as delayed, e.g.

Intensive Eye Cream, Stay Illuminated Highlighter, Body Cream, Microdermabrasion Scrub.

Someone posted on another thread that the hot cloth cleanser is back in stores 🥰

Where are they showing “No longer available”, Marina?

Latest posts

Back