Wot no clickfree?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks good but I wonder would I know how to work it. I like the click free as I don't have to do anything just plug it in.

Click free looks easy to use though I have never had one... must be other easy ways to transfer data without having to pay £100 :mysmilie_506:

Its like a dongle with 2 usb ports either end, so it sits between the hard drive and computer an makes any hard drive clickfree, only cost £18 will see if i can find where i got it from

EDIT: Sold out where i got mine from, can find them on Ebay for £30, it says make offer so you should get it cheaper, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ClickFree...mer-Purple-Black-New-/160812026764#vi-content

Considering you can now pick up 1gb portable drives for £60 now its way cheaper than buying a clickfree drive, and you can use it on hundreds of drives if you wish

PCP285.ot06.clickfree-380-75.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Deanos I saw that in my travels. I am just worried that an external hard drive has the ability to crash just like the internal one, so now think perhaps sticking things on a memory stick thing would be better or is that just barmy?

Thanks Deanos I saw that in my travels. I am just worried that an external hard drive has the ability to crash just like the internal one, so now think perhaps sticking things on a memory stick thing would be better or is that just barmy?

Depends on how much data you have, memory sticks are expensive for large sizes but solid state

If you are just transferring data once hen a few blank DVDs would be cheaper - I will say though I think you should sort out a backup storage solution right away - if you don't you risk losing everything on your computer in the case of a malfunction

If you are just transferring data once hen a few blank DVDs would be cheaper - I will say though I think you should sort out a backup storage solution right away - if you don't you risk losing everything on your computer in the case of a malfunction
Thanks yes I need to do it now whatever it is rather than saying oops.

Latest posts

Back