Women With Control

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
I wondered if anyone has purchased any of the WWC trousers.

I've had a lot of hits and misses with this area of QVC because I'm so short, everything is too long, but I find that if I buy a smaller size in WWC trousers even the cropped ones, they fit me so nicely and are very comfy.

I love them.

I've been wearing these trousers a lot recently & find them very comfy. I'm 5'1" , but if I turn the waistband over the S length is fine. I got some for my daughter recently. They were the pack of two crop trousers , as she's 5' only . She's delighted with them too. They wash beautifully & dry quickly .

Yes, I absolutely agree with you, I now have about five pairs, 2 regular length and 3 cropped I am 5ft exactly. I made a mistake I have 7 pairs LoL how could I forget, I thought I had more than 5 so went to check.

I'd love them in different colours, I have black, khaki and white.

Just did a search on petite on qvc website and there are a few trouser options from Kim & Co, WWC, Nina Leonard and Michele Hope if that assists. I have the two pack of cropped trousers that were a TSV and wear them as cropped as I'm tall but agree that they are comfortable to wear.

I've just taken delivery of my second pack of cropped trousers in red and black, already have the black and white set.
When I first ordered, I would have automatically gone for the Medium being a size 14 verging on 16, but they had sold out, so I took the plunge and went for the Small...they are the best thing I have ever bought and come about 3 inches above my ankle and I'm 5'2" and the waist is fine.
I do and have worn regular size jeans previously at a 29" leg and they have been fine, maybe have short body, longer legs, whereas Julia Roberts has long body and short legs at 5'4".

Latest posts

Back