Why is Nina from Smashbox wearing a cathedral on her right hand?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
I do love a statement ring, but that is taking the pi$$.........plus two behemouth rings at the same time???, not really feeling this look.

I love Nina though.:rock:

It wouldn't be something I'd wear (do my tendonitis no good at all!) but I thought Nina carried it off nicely. I'm afraid I'm always watching her nails - she chooses some really gorgeous nail colours! No idea what the most recent one has been.

I just wish she'd look what she's doing when she's putting liner on the inner rim of the bottom lashes. Poor Allie was trying to wipe the tears as Nina had put the stuff in her eye, it's the second time I've seen it happen to the model when Nina is on.If she stopped gabbing and concentrated it wouldn't happen.

Knuckle duster or what. Looked ridiculous.

Yep!, serious weapon of mass destruction.

It wouldn't be something I'd wear (do my tendonitis no good at all!) but I thought Nina carried it off nicely. I'm afraid I'm always watching her nails - she chooses some really gorgeous nail colours! No idea what the most recent one has been.

Yes, she always wears great nail colours, I 've seen her wear the one she had on this visit, before. I also like nail shape a lot.

I just wish she'd look what she's doing when she's putting liner on the inner rim of the bottom lashes. Poor Allie was trying to wipe the tears as Nina had put the stuff in her eye, it's the second time I've seen it happen to the model when Nina is on.If she stopped gabbing and concentrated it wouldn't happen.

Ha!, I've never seen this.

Had to turn off that gabby woman,putting makeup in poor Allie's eyes.
I'll bet she doesn't do that to her "celebrity clients" cruel and thoughtless.
Allie even managed to smile while wiping away the tears.
I would like to put eye makeup on her.

Poor Allie her eyes were streaming and nina was going on about it being tear proof:giggle:
Did you notice they took her off set mid demo's. The poor girl was trying to wipe away the tears discreetly .

i would have thought for health and safety reasons that rings would not be allowed in case you scratched the models face. specially of that magnitude!:taphead:

Nina is great, But my only problem is she keeps saying exactly. ALL THE TIME. Doesn't sh e know any more words. Sorry if I'm being a bit catty girls lol :devil:

I think, with reference to the Allie's tears incident, this might have been simply because the brush tickles quite a bit when you do it! It happens to me some of the time. Not that I'm a mega expert, but it could simply be that! Actually, my eyes water when I have my eyebrows threaded!

Latest posts

Back