Who's waiting for what?? And when did you order?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I'd be really interested to see how well QVC do with their promised Christmas deliveries as I never leave it to the last minute to do anything online. I'm convinced it won't turn up.

So my last order was on Saturday for those robot bug things and they haven't arrived. They're to go in the crackers I've made but it won't be a disaster if they don't turn up. Mind you what the hell I'll do with them if they arrive late I don't know. If I keep them for next year I'll never remember where I put them!

Just today's Lyla TSV ........ ordered shortly after midnight, and it will interesting to see if they do actually arrive before the weekend as promised.

An Or Paz silver floral ring on Monday....still showing as in process but as it's for myself I don't really mind if it doesn't arrive by Christmas. Only my third purchase this year I'm pleased to say. I used to buy loads and had to return a fair proportion hence receiving 'The Letter' and 'The Phone Call'. That really put me off buying...their loss as I spent lots with them over the years.

I was wondering how they were going to ensure parcels arrive before Christmas. A Lola Rose item I ordered arrrived within 5 days last week but I've just had a total nightmare with the Laura Geller TSV which took 12 days to get here from 4th Dec, I ranted on another thread so I won't go on as I'll bore you all. A replacement that was sent on 16th is not here yet, luckily I don't need it now and I do now have my prepaid label to return it if it does arrive.

Actually could I ask a quick question here please- Do I need to report the replacement as missing if that doesn't turn up? Obviously I have the original now but presumably QVC need to know the whereabouts of the replacement?

I'm still waiting for one of my two Nails Inc TSVs from last Tuesday to arrive :sad: The first was delivered on Friday, but the second (which I only ordered about half an hour after the first one) has yet to materialise - I tracked the parcel on the Hermes website and it says it's been "Misrouted to Incorrect Depot" - it's stayed like that since Saturday and still no sign of it. QVC reckoned on Monday that the courier assured them it would be with me "within the next couple of days". Pah. :angry:

Not QVC but the 'other side' surpassed themselves, ordered large item Friday, was here early Monday afternoon.

Have all my parcels - the latest being the honora pearls TSV (yes I did have to have it in the end!!)

Did order the gossip OTO watch Mon? night - I bought it and liked it when it was a TSV,but got sent back coz one of the stones fell out :sad: - but at that price and free P&P,I'm prepared to give it another go!! so I'm waiting on that.

opi oto ordered monday, told would arrive by 23rd AT THE LATEST! with a lot of emphasis. says 'in process'.......that phrase really annoys me because it gives zero indication whether it's been ordered 2 seconds ago or about to go on the lorry.

Ordered the Lola Rose one time only yesterday - it's for me so not a problem if it doesn't arrive on time. Touch wood though, so far all my QVC purchases have been delivered very quickly the last couple of months :clapping:

You should all be ok. I'm not waiting for anything this time, (thanks Amazon), but have bought last minute from qvc in the past and they didn't disappoint. Plus, you can have a moment of quiet satisfaction that perhaps they actually stumped up a proper amount of your cash for quick delivery.

I'm just waiting for the nail art kit from Leighton Denny on Sunday - but it's not a christmas present so not overly concerned about it arriving before Christmas, but will let you know if it does. Have checked on website and it say dispatched 19th so watch this space.

you can add 2 bare E items for me also - although to be fair,these 3 bits I'm waiting for are for me and not presents!! QVC all came a bit late for my christmas shopping!

Ordered some L'Occitane handcreams on Sunday as they were free P&P and they arrived first thing this morning.

They seem to pull out all stops at Christmas although I have a really good courier just now who delivers every day including saturday so havent had to wait long for anything recently
I ordered loccitane perfume on 15th, was shipped on 16th got it on 20th
just waiting for loccitane hand creams that were on free p&p on 18th, shipped on 19th and tracking showing the courier has got them this morning so I should get them today or tomorrow

Latest posts

Back