Who's going for the AHHHHHH bra?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've thought of a comparable way to explain the type of support you get from this bra - it's pretty much the same as what you'd get from an ordinary swimsuit. Splodged and flattened into submission - but not tight.

Or one of those vest tops with an extra layer panel underneath (that probably have a special name but I don't know what it is!)

Or one of those vest tops with an extra layer panel underneath (that probably have a special name but I don't know what it is!)

Secret support tops?

My Ahh bras arrived today and I've worn one.

Tonight I caught sight of myself in a mirror and wondered who'd stuffed that cushion up my jumper.

It's an Aagh! bra.

Last edited:
Mine came the other day I was a bit concerned reading comments on here and some reviews, but, I love them. I find them really comfy and giving enough support. I am not sure that they would be suitable for anyone well endowed but I as a size 14 find them great, I may even get some more if they have them

The older I get, the more I sound like my Mum and Nana, choosing phrases guaranteed to illicit maximum cringe from my kids; ah life is sweet!

Jude xx

They were selling these on the street in Sydney at lunchtime yesterday, $10 a pop. I didn't go for it haha!

Browsing on QVC, I see that this bra TSV has had 325 reviews, with over 260 1 star reviews. Looking at other items in the range on QVC, none of them have been a resounding success. I bet the QVC outlet shops are packed to the rafters with these. :mysmilie_845:

Comfortable but not a great look

My chinese one arrived yesterday. It is like wearing one of those tshirt tops with hidden support ie not alot of support. I'll use it for gardening and around the house as the uplift is definitely not enough for my 38B size.

When I came on to post this, the views were 10,999 so it should have gone up to 11,000 but the count has not changed.

I've noticed this on other threads, the count doesn't move for ages even when lots of people are posting, then it suddenly shoots up.

I wonder if it will still be 10,999 after this post?

If so, can someone please explain why?

PS it was still the same.

Cant see me wearing mine need to be hiked up to within an inch of their life .............. they doo look comfy but sooo unsexy lol

Having previously bought a similar set from another shopping channel, I went for these. The fabric on the others (which I think may have been the Genie) was thicker and they came with slide-in padded bits which gave a bit more substance to the bra and more support. So what I've done with my Ah Bra, liking the comfort but finding too little support, is to cut the cup liner out of a couple of T shirt bras which had uncomfortable straps and slide those inside! I also sometimes wear 2 together. I did try doing an exercise (aerobics) class in one and there wasn't sufficient support.

Goodness me! Just looked at the review page, has there ever been a product slated in such numbers before. Must be QVC first lol! Didn't order one but feel sorry for those whose hopes were raised in finding a comfortable bra fit for purpose.

Goodness me! Just looked at the review page, has there ever been a product slated in such numbers before. Must be QVC first lol! Didn't order one but feel sorry for those whose hopes were raised in finding a comfortable bra fit for purpose.

QVC have really got to look at those reviews and decide whether it's worth selling them again...if the reviews are anything to go by, surely the level of returns must have been phenomenal. Personally I think they're great and are the only bras I'll ever wear now, apart from a strapless one I wear with strapless/spaghetti strapped dresses. My conclusion is that they won't support anything bigger than an A cup, and as most people are bigger than that (I'm not!) the majority of folk will find them utterly useless. If they are going to sell them, then they need to stress that for larger ladies they're only really suitable as a sleep bra but that won't happen!

Latest posts

Back