Who's going for the AHHHHHH bra?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Freya bras too Dottie :sun:

The Ahh Bra doesn't really support I don't think (well not if I jump up and down, I tried it this morning and nearly knocked myself out).

I'm blessed with fairly robust non-sagging mammaries.....otherwise they'd be around my navel by now.

Got mine they cost £21.75, box looks ok on inside back of bra there is a label stamped onto the fabric, if you pull it it stretches both ways. How can you tell if they are fakes?

Dottie, thanks to you I am now £40 lighter as I've bought 2 freya bras off ebay :cheeky:

As a 32HH person - I find I get all my bras off ebay as you can just search on your size rather than trawling through all the racks in the stores and being lucky if you can find even one. I used to be a Freya girl but now prefer Panache as I find they give greater support for me. Also they are around half the price of the shops.

Ah sorry about that!

Freya and at a push triumph,are the only bras I can really get on with.I've given up with any other brand.

My friends all recommend Panache,but I can't get on with that either.I don't even bother looking in M&S.

Well I received mine yesterday and they are going back today.
I am a 36D/size 16 ish and ordered a large. When I opened them I thought they looked too small but after 'climbing' into them, they did fit quite well.
Nowhere near enough support for me - would not wear them out of the house.

it would seem a good idea is to buy them as sleep or around the house bras and buy them as cheap as you can. i am a 36ff and need some support as i look frightfull. rhonda looked awfull in hers ...

So very sorry but dare I say at a lot of your upset, I'm pleased now I'm not missing out on these bra's.
Was feeling upset and so left out that due to surgery, I wasn't able to even try them.
How Alison managed to present the hour, even my 17 year old DD said is this hour all about bras, don't you think it's a bit bad for Alison?

I'm wearing mine for the first time today and I luuurve it. It's really comfy.
Looks like it all depends on the size of your 'attributes' and how much you need in the way of support. Im a 36b/c and it's suiting me just fine. :up:

I like Elomi bras for general use, I was thinking the Aaah would be nice and comfy to wear under jammies around the house though. I definitely wouldn't be going out in them, I like my girls to sit quietly when I'm out amongst the public.

About 3am, I was wide awake and put the telly on. While channel flicking, Bid were selling comfortisse bras which are identical to ronda's Ahh bras - 9 (yes NINE) of the little boogers, including the fancy coloured ones she is doing for the same price as her 3 - £59.99.

Just had a look at the reviews on QVC, not bothering now as they are overwhelmingly bad! 29 'one star' reviews! The outlet shop will be knee deep in these in a week or two.

Just had a look at the reviews on QVC, not bothering now as they are overwhelmingly bad! 29 'one star' reviews! The outlet shop will be knee deep in these in a week or two.

The pack i received are so flimsy they would not keep my Gals under control. I have seen knickers made from the same fabric in matalan so i can't believe she had the fabric specially made for her Ahhh Bras.

I've thought of a comparable way to explain the type of support you get from this bra - it's pretty much the same as what you'd get from an ordinary swimsuit. Splodged and flattened into submission - but not tight.

Latest posts

Back