Who would you send to train Q presenters in China and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They could start by interviewing some of the Forumites as I'm sure some of them couldn't be any worse although I don't include myself as I'd be no good at all.

Come on Betty, practice talking about a pencil for 40 mins and you'll be quids in! :mysmilie_851:

Since they're all going, they'll need a Master of Ceremonies to make sure they're all entertained. I nominate Debbie Flint. She could read her Pulitzer-prize winning novels to them every evening.

Since they're all going, they'll need a Master of Ceremonies to make sure they're all entertained. I nominate Debbie Flint. She could read her Pulitzer-prize winning novels to them every evening.

Now that really would be wicked

And just to test they'd all been listening, they'd be told to write totally anonymous reviews of them on amazon and fined if they didn't.
Heh.

It's proven how hard sell she is, she was banging on how to get the Bodyblade "buy it now! Get yours now! because it's not on easy pay when Bruce isn't here", well what d'you know, it's on easy pay today and Bruce isn't here, so living proof that she wanted people buying in her hour to make her look popular, Yep DF go to China and please don't come back, your hard sell tactics are pitiful.

Peter Simon, the Larry Grayson of shopping TV, with his constant double entendres, the man would be better suited to Carry On films :mysmilie_14:

Just a thought - there are sone of the guest presenters who could step in and do shows without the main presenter. Both Simon Brown and Jilly Jones get plenty of practice doing that when working with Charlie... There must be others who would also be able to hold their own (and some may relish being able to get a word in edgeways).

They could put captions on screen about the stock status, and I dare say they could get the guests to use those triggers to action like "100 customers have just jumped to the phones", "we only have 60 left and there are 75 people on the phones".

I vote for presenter cover;

1) Alan Partridge doing tech stuff, 2) Paul Lavers lamenting on how good Q used to be in the old days, 3) Nige F. doing a best of Britain hour.

Well I for one think it's absolutely awful DF is going to China for three weeks......................should be much, much longer.

Ed Miliband would be a natural, presenting the toilet brush!

I'd love to see Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean) doing the Bethlehem Lights hour - what a wonderful tangle he'd get in, and lights going on and off all over the place !!! - or even sending up Ms Flaaaars on the Peony hour !

Now I find Rowan Atkinson a very intelligent and funny man but why oh why did he get involved in the awful Mr Bean money pit. The only thing less funny is the carry on films. Needless to say I hate slap stick comedy

Now I find Rowan Atkinson a very intelligent and funny man but why oh why did he get involved in the awful Mr Bean money pit. The only thing less funny is the carry on films. Needless to say I hate slap stick comedy

That's because you are not a 5 year old boy. My son absolutely adores Mr Bean. He laughs so hard he is rolling around the floor!

I'm with you, and would like to add Benny Hill/Tommy Cooper... they never did anything for me. Back on topic... hope you will all tune in on Friday to wish our ' lady trotter' bon voyage as she says she is off on her travels on Saturday...LOL

I'm with you, and would like to add Benny Hill/Tommy Cooper... they never did anything for me. Back on topic... hope you will all tune in on Friday to wish our ' lady trotter' bon voyage as she says she is off on her travels on Saturday...LOL

Nope........but champagne is on ice ready :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back