Who would be your ideal guest presenter and what would you have them sell ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LilySavage - for RedNoseDay. Popping on each show for 5 minutes. The way she looks and dresses would be a hoot. Higher heels than TheHuntley. Skincare with AYoung/Mally, can you imagine!?! And demo-ing with Bruno in the kitchen? Doing a Tart'sBoudoire aka NorthernNights. Or with TheHoppen. Oh, the mind boggles.

LilySavage - for RedNoseDay. Popping on each show for 5 minutes. The way she looks and dresses would be a hoot. Higher heels than TheHuntley. Skincare with AYoung/Mally, can you imagine!?! And demo-ing with Bruno in the kitchen? Doing a Tart'sBoudoire aka NorthernNights. Or with TheHoppen. Oh, the mind boggles.

Brilliant Snarly !

Ooh, Rick Stein doing some cookware - Julian could do it with him and Rick would probably boing him on the head with a pan within 10 seconds lol.

Maybe Posh could do Diet Chef or I would LOVE to see Posh on with Diane Gilman :devil: "What, you don't do -0 size jeans??"

Please QVC do some of these.

Mick Jagger on a beauty show. Lets see how they tackle those wrinkles eh ?

Madge aka Victoria Wood (Fatitude sketch) for all the exercise equipment and personal devices.......think we'd need the latter because we'd be crying so much with laughter!! :wink:

I was trying to think of a real natural Beauty who could do the beauty shows and I'm struggling.
Lynn

Madge aka Victoria Wood (Fatitude sketch) for all the exercise equipment and personal devices.......think we'd need the latter because we'd be crying so much with laughter!! :wink:

Well we`d have to have Mrs Overall in there with her .... wobbly carrying the Yankeee candles across the set !

But pleeeease none of the Kardashians - I'm sure I spotted some on one of Q's trailers yesterday!

Latest posts

Back