Who would you send to train Q presenters in China and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I understand what the forum is about Graham, but a lot of posts are nasty but freedom of speech is allowed. However, it's obvious that some people latch on to every little thing about a particular presenter so that they can have another go, repeating themselves ad nauseam and I'm a little fed up of reading the same old comments against one presenter. It is unpleasant and tedious and it smacks of a witch hunt. Yes I can ignore but if you do that, threads become disjointed. Members can say what they want, but I don't have to agree and have every right to say that I don't agree. I think it's a fair question to ask why people bother watching QVC if it is so bad? Why watch a presenter you vehemently can't stand if it isn't to create yet another bitching thread? Regarding censorship - you might want to consider that some people on here would censor me and my posts because I have opinions they don't like !

Why are you always on here if it's so bad? Anyone would think its to be deliberately antagonistic and to cause trouble. Please feel free to stick to other forums were negativity and honesty are not allowed, because you may not have noticed, but we have, that your comments are what you yourself call "nasty"...............oh the irony :mysmilie_14:

"Unlike certain other sites where freedom of speech is allowed only for non-critical posts."

I disagree. I have seen critical posts on the Back To You and QVC's Facebook pages, about both a product and, as I read this morning, about a presenter.
There is nothing wrong with a forum that wants to be a nice place without targeting, bitching and sniping. With 3,000-plus members, it is clear that it is certainly appreciated.

Back to topic: I would send Dale or Julia. I like both presenters and find them calm, easy to listen to and very professional.

"Unlike certain other sites where freedom of speech is allowed only for non-critical posts."

I disagree. I have seen critical posts on the Back To You and QVC's Facebook pages, about both a product and, as I read this morning, about a presenter.
There is nothing wrong with a forum that wants to be a nice place without targeting, bitching and sniping. With 3,000-plus members, it is clear that it is certainly appreciated.

Oh bully for them, a negative post amongst the happy clappy brigade. Well we all know that person will be drummed out of town before the weekend is over.

You know what - I started this as a light, tongue-in-cheek thread as a relief from the monotonously combative tone of certain posts, but here we go again. Some posts deleted and yet another thread doomed by someone with an agenda to stifle critical posts.

I think the forum is doomed to obsequiousness if this trend continues. But of course, that's all part of the master plan.

Oh bully for them, a negative post amongst the happy clappy brigade. Well we all know that person will be drummed out of town before the weekend is over.

I wonder if you have been banned from that group? Nothing wrong with happy clappy in my book. I think you are wrong. I have read a comment criticising Catherine Huntley for apologising for wearing her glasses which a member found rude; someone has complained that her Kipling purchase was not the colour she was expecting and is sending it back; someone else criticised Jill Franks for talking over a presenter so that some info wasn't heard and the customer subsequently missed out on the item because it sold out. Some people don't understand that the group has rules but people are free to criticise and disagree but it is done with respect in an acceptable way.

Back to topic: I think Dale or Julia would be good choices to send to China. They have an easy presenting style.

No I haven't been banned from that group (or any other) because I would rather have hot needles stuck in my eyes than join it.

3000 people, zillion of hours of TV and products and you can count on your one hand the negative comments. Smacks of a cult to me rather than a free thinking forum.

I wonder if you have been banned from that group? Nothing wrong with happy clappy in my book. I think you are wrong. I have read a comment criticising Catherine Huntley for apologising for wearing her glasses which a member found rude; someone has complained that her Kipling purchase was not the colour she was expecting and is sending it back; someone else criticised Jill Franks for talking over a presenter so that some info wasn't heard and the customer subsequently missed out on the item because it sold out. Some people don't understand that the group has rules but people are free to criticise and disagree but it is done with respect in an acceptable way.

That all has to have been on the QVC FB page and not Back to You!!!!

You know what - I started this as a light, tongue-in-cheek thread as a relief from the monotonously combative tone of certain posts, but here we go again. Some posts deleted and yet another thread doomed by someone with an agenda to stifle critical posts.

I think the forum is doomed to obsequiousness if this trend continues. But of course, that's all part of the master plan.

My original post was tongue in cheek too but after the dog with the bone got started it really got up my goat.

My original post was tongue in cheek too but after the dog with the bone got started it really got up my goat.

I totally understand LATI, but she's like Katie Hopkins - the more attention you give her, the more she'll respond. Like just pulling up bits of bindweed without getting the roots - it just comes back again, and again, and again.

There's one sure way round that ...
My last post saying how was deleted, so I'm not hopeful that this one will remain. But then, the more critical posts are deleted, the better her Master Plan works.

Miss Ellie it's a shame you can't enjoy this forum for what it is, light hearted, fun and informative. Why do you feel the need to belittle people's comments all the time, just because they're not the same as yours? Must be awfully cold up there on your extremely high horse.

Just a thought - I was wondering whether it would be possible to consider a particular forum contributor (no names), to accompany a certain someone, on her alleged overseas trip???

Diametrically antagonistic posts are now becoming boring here.:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back