Who would you send to train Q presenters in China and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, it's very irritating when the colours are so obviously wrong. Why can't they just call blue "blue" or "light blue" and "dark blue"? Surely that's not beyond the realms of possibility?

I have to wonder why some if you watch the damned channel at all! Is it just to slag it off ?

I'm sorry but I'm getting a tad fed up with your posts. is there anything at all you (a) dislike about Q and (b) like about this forum?

And more to the point do you have any sense of humour at all. A high percentage of our posts are a bit tongue in cheek but it seems to go straight over your head.

Well DF was exposed on Q fb of having another profile ( look at the thread from a few days ago about Abbi Ultrasun ), so looks like DF is on here too!

I'm sure all of us find things irritating about our nearest and dearest, however much we love them... I know I do!

Any tv presenter can be irritating if they are forever on our screens. I used to feel like that when Terry Wogan was plastered all over our screens (as well as the radio) back in the day.

I think it's entirely understandable for viewers to be demanding of Q's presenters and output - after all they are there because we have spent (and continue to spend) our hard-earned money.

I have to wonder why some if you watch the damned channel at all! Is it just to slag it off ?

We watch QVC because we choose to, we comment on presenters good and bad because that is what this forum is about, the good and bad of shopping Telly and NOT the censored Facebook versions that are run/endorsed by QVC.

I'm sorry but I'm getting a tad fed up with your posts. is there anything at all you (a) dislike about Q and (b) like about this forum?

And more to the point do you have any sense of humour at all. A high percentage of our posts are a bit tongue in cheek but it seems to go straight over your head.

I seem to remember reading something written by DBF in the context of her high IQ (haven't we all got an IQ - it's just a numbers game, isn't it?) mentioning, presumably for modesty's sake, that she just didn't "get" jokes despite her high IQ.

The phrase i am not surprised every time a presenter says something is sold out it really gets on my wick.:mysmilie_51:

I sincerely hope that as Chine gradually opens up that their terrible human rights abuses will reduce. Whether a shopping channel can contribute to this I'm not sure, but that's my hope.

Well DF was exposed on Q fb of having another profile ( look at the thread from a few days ago about Abbi Ultrasun ), so looks like DF is on here too!

I do believe some people like talking to themselves.....:mysmilie_17:

We watch QVC because we choose to, we comment on presenters good and bad because that is what this forum is about, the good and bad of shopping Telly and NOT the censored Facebook versions that are run/endorsed by QVC.

I understand what the forum is about Graham, but a lot of posts are nasty but freedom of speech is allowed. However, it's obvious that some people latch on to every little thing about a particular presenter so that they can have another go, repeating themselves ad nauseam and I'm a little fed up of reading the same old comments against one presenter. It is unpleasant and tedious and it smacks of a witch hunt. Yes I can ignore but if you do that, threads become disjointed. Members can say what they want, but I don't have to agree and have every right to say that I don't agree. I think it's a fair question to ask why people bother watching QVC if it is so bad? Why watch a presenter you vehemently can't stand if it isn't to create yet another bitching thread? Regarding censorship - you might want to consider that some people on here would censor me and my posts because I have opinions they don't like !

I understand what the forum is about Graham, but a lot of posts are nasty but freedom of speech is allowed. However, it's obvious that some people latch on to every little thing about a particular presenter so that they can have another go, repeating themselves ad nauseam and I'm a little fed up of reading the same old comments against one presenter. It is unpleasant and tedious and it smacks of a witch hunt. Yes I can ignore but if you do that, threads become disjointed. Members can say what they want, but I don't have to agree and have every right to say that I don't agree. I think it's a fair question to ask why people bother watching QVC if it is so bad? Why watch a presenter you vehemently can't stand if it isn't to create yet another bitching thread? Regarding censorship - you might want to consider that some people on here would censor me and my posts because I have opinions they don't like !

You're being ironic here, aren't you love? Surely!

If your fed up of reading then don't bother,the thread will continue.

a lot of posts are nasty but freedom of speech is allowed

(quote from the last post)

Unlike certain other sites where freedom of speech is allowed only for non-critical posts.
:mysmilie_514:

I'd probably send Will. QVC should make him a presenter or keep him back stage. I don't dislike the bloke but I don't understand his role. Even if he just went to China or some other sabbatical for 6months maybe it'd force Alison to embrace technology (although I find her protestation s of hating all things techy a bit OTT). How about sending him to Beauty School so that he can take over from Alison when her 1980s training is compeletly obsolete...:wait:

I'd probably send Will. QVC should make him a presenter or keep him back stage. I don't dislike the bloke but I don't understand his role. Even if he just went to China or some other sabbatical for 6months maybe it'd force Alison to embrace technology (although I find her protestation s of hating all things techy a bit OTT). How about sending him to Beauty School so that he can take over from Alison when her 1980s training is compeletly obsolete...:wait:

Could QVC have missed a trick here? Maybe they could give him some of the hours while Debbie is away? He's very natural when he's on during live shows, so could cope with the talk back etc. It would also be quite nice to see another male presenter. When Julian left they became a man down, and haven't changed that.

Latest posts

Back