Who would be your ideal guest presenter and what would you have them sell ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
If we could all choose our ideal guest presenter who would it be and what would they sell ? I`d choose Rosemary Shrager of Ladette to Lady and Celebrity Jungle fame and I`d have her doing any shows to do with food, cooking or chocolate.
I can hear her now " stop interrupting whilst I`m talking young lady, have you no manners, now go sit in the corner and be quiet " or " what do you think you`re doing trying to talk with a mouth full of food, don`t be so rude " and " sit down, shut up, this is MY show " and " OMG what on earth do you think you look like wearing that thing, get covered up, you`re supposed to be a lady ! " and finally " you call this muck food, well you must be MAD , its nothing but rubbish you hear me, RUBBISH ! "
I reckon Rosemary would make hilarious viewing and would put the food shows to rights.

Females- lovely Dr Alice Roberts with her soothing, posh accent and lovely smile. I guess she could maybe sell some ethnic jewellery or something organic. Or Ruth Goodman who is so jolly and gung ho. She could sell cookery items and domestic appliances. Lovely ladies both of them. Males- Del Boy, hes perfect for the job isnt he?

I will say MOP Mike, who remembers him? Lovely guy, came on here and gave advice about products. Then QVC told him not to. He was so much fun when on air, knew his products and came across so well. It would be great to see him back again.

Gok would be brilliant, T and S too boring for words.

Eve Lom(the goddess who told AY. "If you would let me finish!"), took the pot of cleanser back off AY who had grabbed it. Go Eve, you will forever be a legend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359731768.923458.jpg

This man! The Icon, Sting. I don't care what he sells as long as I can ogle him. <3 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in the front row last Friday night. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For interest (and not eye candy) I would like to see Stephen Fry, he is very intelligent so I'm sure whatever he presents would be good!

What about Paul Merton selling complete rubbish but trying to big it up? That would probably be good viewing lol. Or what about John Barrowman on set with C&C's Dean Wilson. They'd have to extend the studio to get both their heads in. They could sell toothbrushes and toothpaste, or mirrors.

CC

Well if I had to choose a bit of male eye candy I`d have Sir Tom Jones selling anything he liked. Granted he`s knocking on a bit now but I love his accent and his voice.

Or we could have Helen Flannigan selling the Aaaaah bra. Perish the thought !

Maybe at Christmas they'd do a spoof show or two with some of our suggestions. I bet they'd get huge sales. Hmmm, how many pairs of mens underpants do I need???

CC

I will say MOP Mike, who remembers him? Lovely guy, came on here and gave advice about products. Then QVC told him not to. He was so much fun when on air, knew his products and came across so well. It would be great to see him back again.

Gok would be brilliant, T and S too boring for words.

Eve Lom(the goddess who told AY. "If you would let me finish!"), took the pot of cleanser back off AY who had grabbed it. Go Eve, you will forever be a legend.

Oh yes MOP Mike, he was good!! I still use MOP Conditioner!!

I'm normally doing things round the house when I have qvc on so its background noise for me, therefore if I could be listening to Sean Connery or Liam Neeson I'd be in heaven :heart:

Ellie
Ooh yes I forgot about Liam Neeson. Love him I named my son after seeing him in a film the night before I had him!

We could have Posh Becks selling handbags and pouting to the camera, she might even make JF look overweight lol

Latest posts

Back