Who on QVC would you like to meet and go out for a drink with?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

holmca

Registered Shopper
Ok, so people on this forum are running out of things to chat about so it seems. So lets have a bit of fun!

Who on QVC do you think you could be friends with and why? Or who interests you and you would like to find out more about? Who could you spend a drunken night out with and why? Here are mine:

Drunken night out with: Lennie Feinberg, Kim Mendleson, Debbie Flint, Craig, Julian Marie-Francoise Wolf and Sharon (model on Kim & Co).

Lennie Feinberg. We are always hearing about his wife and daughter, I would love to meet them. They must have the patiences of saints to live with him. I love him to bits, but there is only so much I can take.

Richard Jackson. I want to see his garden.

Lennie and Kim. I would like to see around their factories in NY and Montreal.

Kipling. Would also like to know more about it.

Here are a few to start with. I have to leave for work now, but look forward to hearing who you are interested in.

I would like a drunken night out with Catherine Huntley. I have always liked her as a presenter- she was friendly when I met her and I saw a totally different style of presenter when she did the Easiyo show. She seemed so relaxed enjoying her food!!!

I would like Kim to come along too as to get her off the subject of clothes could be fun. I would also like Julian and Debbie Flint to come along too, and Marie Francoise to talk about bags and Stephen (??) from Yankee Candles- to talk to and gaze at his beauty!!!! I would take him shopping though to "rough" him up a bit.

Be careful Weathergirl, Catherine would have you on the table in no time shaking it.:giggle:

Strange but true, I think Jill Franks would be fun to go out for a few classes of champagne.

:mysmilie_471: Claire and Kathy. I think what you see is what you get with them and I wouldn't be treated as their audience on a night out.

I'd like to go out with Craig, Catherine, Debbie Flint and Alison K - they seem like they'd be up for a drunken laugh. Charlie or Jill franks could come along as designated driver - I think I've heard them say they don't touch a drop.

I would like Alexis from l'Occitane, Lulu so I could talk about her plastic surgery, Suzy Adams could I would be dying to know what she would wear, and Dennis Basso And Alison Keenan as I think her quietness against his brash, loud personality would be funny, not to mention Tova and Liz Earle!

I'd like to go out with Craig, Catherine, Debbie Flint and Alison K - they seem like they'd be up for a drunken laugh. Charlie or Jill franks could come along as designated driver - I think I've heard them say they don't touch a drop.

As a teetotal driver, fearing people throwing up in my car means if you want me to come on a night out I come carless!

I'm one of those who thinks I won't drink - it'll be just as much fun - and takes the car. Such a drag having to go and pick it up from God knows where next day because I couldn't resist a drink.

I think Kathy, Chloe and Julian would be my kind of people.(normal).lol

I think the Flintster would be the most fun. Don't like her selling style - but I'm sure she leaves all that cobblers behind at work and heads off for a good conspiratorial laugh at the tut she's been peddling on air.

I don't drink, but the presenter I feel I have the most in common with and would enjoy / benefit from, meeting the most, and having a good long discussion with, would definitely be Anna Cookson. There is no way I could endure even 5 minutes in the same room as Miceal. And Debs, well I would love to talk about our respective dogs, and all about writing her book, a feat which certainly elicits my admiration.

There is only one guest for me!

I can imagine us in an outdoor hot tub getting acquainted over a glass or two of Bollinger at some private mountain retreat high in the Swiss alps. The snow flakes would shimmer around us and cover the mountains peaks. The hot bubbly water would warm our bodies and the Champagne heighten our joviality, sending our flirtatious laughter for miles into the quiet night!

After a while I would emerge from the water and let my Michael Kors golden swimsuit drop to the floor (in true Joan Collins style!), slip on a pair of Golden kitten heels, and wrap myself in the fluffiest white towelling robe that money can buy. I would hold up a towel for my by now excited companion to emerge from the water and show-off his meaty Rugby Legs!

We would then retire indoors reclining on Reindeer fur rugs in front of a large crackling log fire. We would feed each other chocolate covered strawberries dusted with gold leaf and gaze into each other eyes with sultry intent. As the fire warmed our bodies and our carnal lust, we would de-robe and see what other kind of noises we could eject into the moonlit mountains!

:whew::muscle::giggle:

There is only one guest for me!

I can imagine us in an outdoor hot tub getting acquainted over a glass or two of Bollinger at some private mountain retreat high in the Swiss alps. The snow flakes would shimmer around us and cover the mountains peaks. The hot bubbly water would warm our bodies and the Champagne heighten our joviality, sending our flirtatious laughter for miles into the quiet night!

After a while I would emerge from the water and let my Michael Kors golden swimsuit drop to the floor (in true Joan Collins style!), slip on a pair of Golden kitten heels, and wrap myself in the fluffiest white towelling robe that money can buy. I would hold up a towel for my by now excited companion to emerge from the water and show-off his meaty Rugby Legs!

We would then retire indoors reclining on Reindeer fur rugs in front of a large crackling log fire. We would feed each other chocolate covered strawberries dusted with gold leaf and gaze into each other eyes with sultry intent. As the fire warmed our bodies and our carnal lust, we would de-robe and see what other kind of noises we could eject into the moonlit mountains!

:whew::muscle::giggle:

Please tell me its not Russell Grant :confused: :smirk:

You guys crack me up! You really do!

Julia? - Did you not read the bit about meaty rugby thighs? Or was that what made you think of her!

Russel Grant? I think he'd be outta breath just getting in and outta the hot tub never mind much else!

Nah ain't the dashing Julian or indeed Wilson either!

Sorry I thought I had previous form for my Mr. Bagley obsession on this forum!

Latest posts

Back