Who annoys you??

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must agree Rene does get on my wick; when she first appeared I thought she had been drafted in at the last minute because she looked really bored and miserable like the whole thing of 'telly shopping' just wasn't her bag. Definitely an 80's looking girl she wouldn't go a miss in a Duran Duran video.

As for the blond girl on the Quacker advert, I've always found her a bit strange her nose seems to flare in a very odd way when she smiles. I first noticed her with Laura Geller and also lately she seems to have lost weight and not too well; her look has definitely changed.
Rene used to be a Page 3 girl!

Rene used to be a Page 3 girl!

Oh I didn't know that! Can't imagine she had much to flash, but thinking again she has to Simon a few times while modeling his clothes.

Tana lives near me and I have bumped into her many times at the supermarket etc; she seems a very nice, down to earth girl with no airs and graces. What you see is what you appear to get. I was getting out of my car once and she shouted at someone she knew across the car park, I jumped out of my skin and she obviously noticed this because she asked if I was alright!

ooh How could I have forgotten the furminator guy.... he's so hyper 'look at this' 'look at this'

the other one is a woman who sells stuff and describes everything as fantastic, incredible, brilliant all the time. like every other word is about how brilliant it is... beverley Cressman, but I find her so insincere.and usually what she is selling is tat

Another one whose voice grates (+ Alison Y, Clare S etc).

The model Sharon - has anyone ever loved themself more? GLEN - tw*t, (insert the relevant vowel)! Simon Wilson - he talks over everyone. Charlie - creepy, like the child catcher, makes my skin crawl. Craig - just how big IS his home as he owns one of everything he sells! Just MHO.

Beth would have been one of my main annoyances but I cannot in conscience poke fun at her having read this which was posted here a while ago. Unlike some people it's not me me me, she related her father's suffering to help support a cause, not to look for attention for herself.

Thanks for the link to that Vampyre. Bless her, and her poor dad. It must have been a terrible ordeal for the whole family. My mum died of bone cancer, (excrutiating pain), from having had years of radiotherapy. But she was much older than Beth's dad. So sorry for them.

Beth would have been one of my main annoyances but I cannot in conscience poke fun at her having read this which was posted here a while ago. Unlike some people it's not me me me, she related her father's suffering to help support a cause, not to look for attention for herself.
Oh bless her. Poor girl must have found it very hard to keep smiling. :sad: Thanks Vampy I didn't know this.

Thanks for the link to that Vampyre. Bless her, and her poor dad. It must have been a terrible ordeal for the whole family. My mum died of bone cancer, (excrutiating pain), from having had years of radiotherapy. But she was much older than Beth's dad. So sorry for them.

I hope I haven't upset you too much with that link Maria. It's an indescribably awful disease and I am truly sorry that you know that from experience. :bear:

I hope I haven't upset you too much with that link Maria. It's an indescribably awful disease and I am truly sorry that you know that from experience. :bear:

Awe... Thanks for your concern Vampyre. But honestly, you haven't upset me at all. I was just touched by Beths story on the Bone Cancer research page.

I think I'm the only one who likes Rene. She seems sweet. Charlie is creepy, but I don't find him annoying. Sometimes I am annoyed by Catherine Huntly, although she is very nice. Just to gushing and sickly sweet for me a lot of the time.

I just can't get on with Catherine Huntley, I think it's the sound of her voice. I'm sure she is very nice but it's just her style. Charlie is ok but probably a bit annoying when he does things slowly; especially jewelry shows! And ok course not many people can stand Glen, you have to feel sorry for him.

Oh Good God can I add to the list the woman on with Ali K at the moment (11am show ) doing the dress fashion.

SO ANNOYING :angry:

Done the usual. Sound off :tongue:

I've had a bit of time this morning so have posted on quite a few threads about the things I like on QVC, in quite a positive, upbeat fashion :sun:...so now it's time for a grizzle about things I don't like...:headbang:

Julian Ballantyne and his bizarre punctuation: "And I can tell you that...[pause]...33...[pause]...9...[pause]...392...[pause]...is the item number for the Noooorthern Nights...[pause]...Baffle Box Feather...[pause] bed...". And why does he have to start every presentation by talking about just how long the guest has been at QVC for i.e. same as him, forever. I know some like him but for me the only explanation for his continued residence at Le Q must be tenants rights.

Jill Franks - I just can't warm to her at all, she's soooo narcissistic. I find she really does ruin shows with her weak, indulgent presenting style. Simon Biagi is equally weak and his constant errors - from calling Dyermoaneek a 'gemstone' to not reading the autocue properly and giving out wrong item numbers and prices - proves a real source of irritation.

I really dislike the Kirks Folly woman/range and feel like some others on here there is a sense of playing on a vulnerable audience. I also can't respect Laurie Wickwire (I think that's what she's called) who is supposed to be a diamond merchant and claims QVC's diamonds are fabuloooouuus when they are pretty average in terms of quality and not great for the prices charged.

Ending on a positive note, I do have a tendency to like those that most others hate - I love Claire Sutton, she's so cheery, I like Debbie Flint, think she keeps it real (and asks good questions of guests), and quite like Craig Rowe, I certainly don't find him as irritating as many do. I even like David 'Yis good morning midim' Hawkins, he makes me laugh!

Latest posts

Back