Where's Lenny?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's been ill a couple of times over the last few months; I'm sure all that time spent traveling must take its toll. Not to mention all the energy he expends in his shows! I did hear Kathy say that he was unable to come, and she sounded ok about it (ie: not morbid).
I quite like Debra, she really seems to know the brand very well, but she's a big change from Lenny-mania. I do miss Lenny, I have to admit. Very tiggerish. Maybe it's all that machine-washing that's exhausted him!
Lenny, if you're reading this thread, hope you are well.

We'll It's ok if he's cutting back - everyone over 60 deserves to take it easier, however, my point is why don't qvc just come out and say so if that's the case. IMO it seems odd as it's not just uk that Lenny hasn't been on (the guest has been doing his other shows outside of qvcuk). Qvc are glossing over this - I'm a pretty good judge of things and something isn't right here. I just hope he and his family are ok.

Yes it does seem odd that nobody's saying anything, I'm not saying we have a right to know, but we have watched him for years ( love him or hate him ) it would be nice to know he's ok!

I can't stand his particular presentation style, but like others I hope he's okay. His replacement is just fine with me.

I though I heard Jilly mumble something about Lenny being back or coming back, earlier today

I know Lenny isn't everyone's cup of tea but l do enjoy watching him and the presenters trying to keep him in check lol

Lenny was great! He made for fantastic viewing. Loved the beads of sweat on the furrowed brows of the fake presenters on edge, wondering what he was going to come out with next. I think Lenny is actually a very shrewd, intelligent man who likes to fool people with his court jester act.

He can't be stupid to have built up a huge business, but I can't stand him because he's just plain rude.

I know Lenny isn't everyone's cup of tea but l do enjoy watching him and the presenters trying to keep him in check lol

I find it uncomfortable to be honest. I wonder what sort of man he is to put any presenter in a tense situation where they are on edge wondering what might come next. It's not big and it's not clever.

Usually if the guest is ill, they will say sorry X is ill and won't be here this trip and wish them well.

Or if another guest presenter is going to do the shows, they will also state that, as with Laura Geller. The fact nothing mentioned is suspect.

Someone asked where he was on QVC's Facebook page and this is the QVC reply

Hi ladies, Lenny just couldn't fit a visit in this time! Don't worry though, he should be with us for some shows in June

Don't believe this for a second. If this is the case why no mention of him then????!!!

I find it uncomfortable to be honest. I wonder what sort of man he is to put any presenter in a tense situation where they are on edge wondering what might come next. It's not big and it's not clever.

I never found Lennie rude or offensive, not like say Joan Rivers or even Alison Young sometimes. Like many Jewish men, he has a very dry sense of humour ( which I like ) especially when he says Irvin let her have what she wants!! Maybe sometimes he a bit OTT, but I like that!

Each to their own I say. Wouldn't do for everyone to like/find the same things funny. As for the presenters some of them have worked with him for long enough to know what he's like. And l'm sure the newer presenters have been briefed on what to expect.

Someone asked where he was on QVC's Facebook page and this is the QVC reply

Hi ladies, Lenny just couldn't fit a visit in this time! Don't worry though, he should be with us for some shows in June

Don't believe this for a second. If this is the case why no mention of him then????!!!

I saw a repeat in the middle of the night and they said that Lennie couldn't get away this time and that this woman was doing the rounds of Q Germany, Italy, UK etc. for him. Said he'll be back soon.

Latest posts

Back