Where's Lenny?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miaandmum

Registered Shopper
Ok I'll be the first to ask - missed the beginning of the show. Where's Lenny? as much as he's rude and annoying he's quite fun to watch. Seriously, hope he's ok

I missed the whole first hour so not sure where he is either - wonder if he was meant to be on but was worse for wear as I'm sure I've read on here before?! But his replacement seems to be from Canada so would've thought it was well planned! I like the lady in any case, she seems v pleasant and quite easy going/ not too 'precious' either...
NB. They just said she's Deborah and is the brand ambassador for the collection - and has been on a whistle stop tour of Europe with it... She def knows her stuff unlike Lenny at times ;)

I get bored of Jilly quite quickly, though! She's nice and way less annoying than the vast majority of the other presenters but she does repeat stock phrases ad infinitum - and has that weird half-American, half-lazy accent!

I agree totally loopy Lou Deborah is pleasant and jilly is rather boring. I have a feeling that she will be doing all Lenny shows in future. I wonder if presenters refuse to work with him, or if he's been banned from presenting.

I can't see Lenny giving it up easily! He loves to man-handle the models and test his co-presenter. Maybe he's just having a break or cutting back on his schedule a bit? He's always going on about how he can say 'machine washable' in every language because he flies back and forth to China and Italy and Germany qvc etc so it probably does get a bit crazy!

This Deborah is way more professional and so forth than Lenny, which I dare say the bosses will prefer to Lenny's anything-could-happen stylee! But he is fun to watch I agree.. If not for the right reasons ;)

Wherever he is I hope he stays there. I might watch a show today.
Never mind Lenny l am angry that again a presenter is wearing a size too small and doing no justice to the garment. Jilly's stomach is sticking out badly and a size or 2 bigger would be flattering, but the dress is way too tight on her.

I missed the whole first hour so not sure where he is either - wonder if he was meant to be on but was worse for wear as I'm sure I've read on here before?! But his replacement seems to be from Canada so would've thought it was well planned! I like the lady in any case, she seems v pleasant and quite easy going/ not too 'precious' either...
NB. They just said she's Deborah and is the brand ambassador for the collection - and has been on a whistle stop tour of Europe with it... She def knows her stuff unlike Lenny at times ;)

I get bored of Jilly quite quickly, though! She's nice and way less annoying than the vast majority of the other presenters but she does repeat stock phrases ad infinitum - and has that weird half-American, half-lazy accent!

I agree with you Totally Loopy Lou Jilly's accent has been annoying me for years and I don't watch her unless I am very interested in the products. It's when she starts on sizes or prices - twenny, thirdy, fordy or if you wanna ged this you beda be quick...... Too awful!

The outfit did her no favours whatsoever. I would have thought she would have put some Spanx on underneath it. I also noticed that the purple multi fabric that Jilly was wearing did not match up at all on the seams. Its a real bug bare of mine and happens all over. It makes the garment look cheap and shoddy.

Wow! Maybe it all the bashing he's given on here he wanted a break from! Not sure how people who don't know him can call him a drunk etc,. I personally hope he is ok, I found the lady boring so switched off.

I hope he's ok too! He's a bit like Joan Rivers, you're never quite sure what he's going to come out with next! at least he livens the shows up a bit and keeps the presenters on their toes! Although I do have to turn the sound down if hubby's in bed:mysmilie_13:

I agree totally loopy Lou Deborah is pleasant and jilly is rather boring. I have a feeling that she will be doing all Lenny shows in future. I wonder if presenters refuse to work with him, or if he's been banned from presenting.

Good point he can be a bit OTT.

I thought Jilly looked fine. Perhaps some of the more negative comments come from the fact that, as we are not used to seeing her wear short dresses, she looks different. Surely, we would prefer to see the fashion modelled by real women, with real issues, i.e., the type of lady Lenny always stresses he designs for.

I thought Jilly looked fine. Perhaps some of the more negative comments come from the fact that, as we are not used to seeing her wear short dresses, she looks different. Surely, we would prefer to see the fashion modelled by real women, with real issues, i.e., the type of lady Lenny always stresses he designs for.

Absolutely!!

I quite agree,I would love to see more real women type models ( but then I suppose they wouldn't be models if they were) especially more shorter models ( I'm only 5'2) I know there are petite ranges but they usually show show them 6ft models! and surely these fashion hours are meant to show us how to disguise our more cuddly bits, not accentuate them! Which to be honest most of the clothes do, unless you're very slim, even when they keep insisting that they don't!

Wow! Maybe it all the bashing he's given on here he wanted a break from! Not sure how people who don't know him can call him a drunk etc,. I personally hope he is ok, I found the lady boring so switched off.

Here Here!! Surely he couldn't keep up the gruelling schedule that he has, if he was that much of a drunk! Why is everyone assuming he won't be back, maybe he just wants to take things a bit easier now he's over 60, or perhaps he's just busy elsewhere, he does go to a lot of other countries. :wonder:

We'll It's ok if he's cutting back - everyone over 60 deserves to take it easier, however, my point is why don't qvc just come out and say so if that's the case. IMO it seems odd as it's not just uk that Lenny hasn't been on (the guest has been doing his other shows outside of qvcuk). Qvc are glossing over this - I'm a pretty good judge of things and something isn't right here. I just hope he and his family are ok.

Latest posts

Back