Where is Amica?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Gatineau shows without Amica are like steak without chips (not that I am suggesting she is greasy and made from starchy carbs) She's not been on for ages - anyone know where she is? Has the PRAI Mars Dust finally got her in the fizzog?

or maybe she's been having lipo on those elephantine ankles of hers :O)

*MEOW*

A saucer of milk for Mr BB, methinks! :clapping:

You better sort out something for next weekend so you don't end up as "frustrated" then :wink:

She is my favourite model was wondering earlier why she had not been on today. Wishing you well Amica.

So sorry to hear this; I've met her a few times at customer events and she's just as she appears on screen. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Jude xx

yikes! amica is a QVC institution. i know she will fight and recover and be back soon. all the best love!

That is really awful news. I hope she will cope with treatment as well as is possible - it isn't going to be easy but there are plenty of good days mixed in with the not-so-good ones. I'm 4 years on from diagnosis and loving life even though my breast cancer can't be cured. I expect Ali K will support her too and that she uses the BCC website and forums. Wishing her all the very best.

I think it would be a nice idea if QVC did something extra special for breast cancer care this year. Maybe they could do a special pink diamonique pin to sell throughout October not just on the night. I remember them doing one a few years back but it's nigh on impossible to get through on the night. I'm sure many people would buy them. Especially poignant this year with it affecting people close to them.
Love and Best Wishes to Ali,Amica and All who have this dreadful disease. xx

What awful news. I've met her too, and she was lovely. Amika, I do hope this is a curable cancer, and that you get through it in good style.

I think it would be a nice idea if QVC did something extra special for breast cancer care this year. Maybe they could do a special pink diamonique pin to sell throughout October not just on the night. I remember them doing one a few years back but it's nigh on impossible to get through on the night. I'm sure many people would buy them. Especially poignant this year with it affecting people close to them.
Love and Best Wishes to Ali,Amica and All who have this dreadful disease. xx

Sadly I doubt if they will. QVC seem almost grudging about the BCC event for the past few years. Before the takeover there was a whole evening of fundraising and they really went for it. Now it smacks of tokenism although I think most of the companies give in good faith.

Latest posts

Back