Where is Amica?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was also wondering where Amica was because she hasn't been on for ages and now we know why. I wish her well and hope to see her back soon.

Oh gosh :( I feel terrible now - obviously I had no idea this was the case otherwise I wouldn't have made such a flippant thread title. I hope Amica recovers soon and wish her well. I wonder if one of the mods could just change the thread title to 'Where's Amica?' instead please - under the circumstances it shouldn't be allowed to stand as it is - sorry if I caused any offense, I genuinely had no idea.

I don't know a lot of the models names, is Amica the gorgeous looking model with very short hair? I wish her well and hope, like Alison, that she's soon over this dreadful illness.

Barbed Wire,

Don't be a silly billy! How were you to know that Amica was sick? Everyone knows you are a sweetie and a very comical and entertaining one!!

Barbed Wire my comment was not aimed at you. You didn't know what had happened.

Best wishes to Amica for a speedy recovery. Hope to see her back soon. She's in our prayers.

With not watching much recently I hadn't noticed she was missing.
Hoping she can make a full recovery & be back soon.

Well we all know where Amica is - Let's just wish her all the best and hope to see her back again on QVC in the future!

AY said that the prognisis for Amica is excellent and I hope that she is back on screen soon. She's a beautiful woman who conducts herself impeccably. Get well soon.

I wonder whether we would have heard anything at all about Amika had it not been for this thread? AY's announcement seemed to be in response to Q's about Amika's whereabouts and it seemed to be quite a throw-away comment from AY as tho Amika were just away on holiday or having her tonsils out. I'd be surprised if AY's announcement came in response to lots of telephone enquiries.

I'd also be very surprised if QVC return to the BCC events of old now that 2 of their own have been affected. They're in the lifestyle-selling business: a fluffy shangrila world where no one has seriously unpleasant illnesses, bad habits or money worries.

Love to Amika's family, she has a daughter called Isadora (possibly another daughter too I loose track), a partner, parents, siblings, who knows? They're probably struggling to come to terms with the disease too and my thoughts are with them t

Jude xx
She also has a 12 year old daughter, Isabella

Latest posts

Back