Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She certainly sees herself as the doyenne of QVC at any rate, what others see her as is a matter for conjecture. I doubt that I'd notice if she disappeared though, not attached to any of them enough to notice or to really care to be honest. And never forget this is an American company, which means there's absolutely no sentiment. If it was expedient for them to do so they'd chop her in an instant.

I find that when presenters and models disappear for ages I tend not to register it. It's only when they reappear that I remember they've been missing. Out of sight is generally out of mind.

book yourself in for a treatment & find out what's going on Julius

wouldnt that be great to see Julian in there...he seems very friendly ....i keep thinking Debbie might be found with a box of choccys on a floor with it smeared all over her face like that nun on an epiisode of Father Ted ....:mysmilie_5:

They're probably doing gardening still. I'm actually going down that way now but they won't be open so I will pop in when I can. I wonder if he will be there?! I had thought his salon would be in Manchester. I didn't realise it was here in London!

I wouldn't be surprised if DG has got a job with Thorntons or Lily O'Brien. She'll pop up as guest presenter for them in the run-up to Christmas.

I find this whole situation fascinating !

On Sunday Simon B, told us that in November DIY on Sunday, would be having its 20th Anniversary, I hope there Anniversary show mentions its main presenter throughout those years, Julian B, done the majority of those shows.

No doubbts they will show clips of Harry Greene R.I.P. and Orlando, be interesting, if they show clips of Julian

On Sunday Simon B, told us that in November DIY on Sunday, would be having its 20th Anniversary, I hope there Anniversary show mentions its main presenter throughout those years, Julian B, done the majority of those shows.

No doubbts they will show clips of Harry Greene R.I.P. and Orlando, be interesting, if they show clips of Julian

I would not hold your breath.

With Julian, ive been thinking, could QVC have maybe got rid of him, because he was a very niche presenter, some areas of the channel, like Jewellery, Beauty and Fashion. He hasnt presented for years, while at the same time, most of the other male presenters all have. Charlie B, seems to do more fashion, than the women sometimes, he even does the Fashion TSV launches.

Juilan, mainly did Household products, Kitchen priducts, DIY and Gardening. And i guess having hte likes of Chloe and Jackie, who im guessing are paid less, and are open to presenting a wider range of hours makes good business sense, especially if Sales are failing.

I bet a lot of the guests Juilan presented with are missing him. As he was genuinely mates with Richard Jackson, and he seemed very pally with the DIY guests

Also i liked the way Juilan would bring up past presenters and guests, I didnt no Harry Greene had died until Juilan said one day, that he had been to his funeral.

So, if QVC are now 5 presenters short, including Pipa, will we see new presenters? Or will the existing ones have to work more hours?

So, if QVC are now 5 presenters short, including Pipa, will we see new presenters? Or will the existing ones have to work more hours?

I should think it will be the presenters they have got doing more hours. Debbie Flint is always there when ever I turn QVC on. Craig seems to have been given more shifts and Chloe.

Yeah I agree, whenever I switch on, it's seems to be either Jill F, Grinning Idiot or Del Boy (Debbie F).

I haven't seem Dawbags, Dale, Jilly or Ali K for ages.

Well if they have let go of four presenters then employing more wouldn't make them look good............but then again they don't seem to care about how they look do they?

Yeah I agree, whenever I switch on, it's seems to be either Jill F, Grinning Idiot or Del Boy (Debbie F).

I haven't seem Dawbags, Dale, Jilly or Ali K for ages.

Ali K is recovering from surgery.

well i do have to say i saw simon b doing a show the other day and i hardly ever see him - and i remember thinking thats a weird show for him to be doing....was it fashion??? - and i did think then are they making more use of exsisting presenters....

Latest posts

Back