Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Somebody has posted on the Q Facebook page that one of the guests is covering for Pipa whilst she has her "sabbatical". It seems odd to let presenters go then get people in specifically to cover, and if they have enough resources to cover four leavers why do they need an extra presenter to cover for Pipa? The FB poster didn't say where the info was from, has someone said something on air?

She might end up on C&C, she has retweeted a few of Dawnie's tweets!

Yes, I noticed that too and thought it a bit odd. Debbie could end up there but I think she is far too much of a higher caliber to be there myself but who knows, if the price is right... She might enjoy the lighter atmosphere at IW and C&C.

I'm going to visit that salon later this week! I'm just going to go in an ask directly!

I doubt even if you spoke to Julian himself you would get any answers, I think there must be things going on behind the scenes as why else would their blogs remain and Debbie G saying nothing even though she is tweeting.

Unless they have just been suspended for a period of time and will be back with slapped wrists. Their pics still on Q blog page is odd when A and C were removed pronto.

Debbie Greenwood has recently been re-tweeting Dawn Bibby posts advertising things on Create & Craft. I think that is a clear sign that she is no longer a QVC employee and will not be going back.

Yes you may be right. I am sure they won't say anything. But they won't have to! Their eyes and body language will say it for them! :)
I doubt even if you spoke to Julian himself you would get any answers, I think there must be things going on behind the scenes as why else would their blogs remain and Debbie G saying nothing even though she is tweeting.

Latest posts

Back