Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not talking down to or preaching to anyone. I stated my point clearly. There isn't a great deal more that can be said, other than that your comments betray a touch of arrogance! I find it strange that someone should object to people discussing things on a discussion thread. Maybe you couldn't care less, but you certainly cared enough to post your points, didn't you?! You are quite within your rights not to care. You are quite within your rights to say so but you may wish to be aware of the possibility that other people do care. At least I would imagine they do, otherwise that thread would not have been so popular.
Im not sure when I objected to people discussing anything. I like you am able to state my opinion. End of.

It's amazing how the word garden can create such enthusiasm on a topic :)

Adviser or advisor eh?

Cream on top of jam, or jam on top of cream?

Scone or scone? (Second one is pronounced scon)

Many things we could debate :heart:

I was born in Cornwall but have lived all my life 1 mile from the border in Devon, it's never "sconne" always "scoan" and always jam before cream............but some may say otherwise! I made 3 dozen scones this morning.....yummy!:flower:

Well Ive never heard of the term 'gardening or garden leave' anyway! :mysmilie_506::mysmilie_506:

bella_bambina
Happy Shopper
Post Thanks / Like
Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
"Did anyone see the Kipling show this morning?
Dont think this was aired and not sure if it will be on tonight as it is not showing on 3 EP

but I caught a bit of the show and one of the bags had a keyring with the name Sarah
but I dont know which colour it was think it might be grey sky but not sure
Can anyone help?
I have phoned customer service but no one was available to help just now & I wont be at home at 7pm to call in and ask then.
Is this the item you mean? http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Kerrie-...;@49ec49ec

I saw the 1pm big brand day show yesterday & they did mention a bag with a monkey called Sarah! I think it was this item and yes in the grey sky opotion. Can't guarantee it though! Maybe ask on Kipling Facebook?

Can't believe someone tweeted saying that they have nearly 400 Kipling bags!!

BTW, where is Julia Roberts going? She said that today will be last show for the rest of the year!"

Just copied this over from an other thread on Kipling bags... did anyone see Julia's show yesterday? This is weird if she is also having a long sabbatical like Pipa...

bella_bambina
Happy Shopper
Post Thanks / Like
Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell View Post
"Did anyone see the Kipling show this morning?
Dont think this was aired and not sure if it will be on tonight as it is not showing on 3 EP

but I caught a bit of the show and one of the bags had a keyring with the name Sarah
but I dont know which colour it was think it might be grey sky but not sure
Can anyone help?
I have phoned customer service but no one was available to help just now & I wont be at home at 7pm to call in and ask then.
Is this the item you mean? http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Kerrie-...;@49ec49ec

I saw the 1pm big brand day show yesterday & they did mention a bag with a monkey called Sarah! I think it was this item and yes in the grey sky opotion. Can't guarantee it though! Maybe ask on Kipling Facebook?

Can't believe someone tweeted saying that they have nearly 400 Kipling bags!!

BTW, where is Julia Roberts going? She said that today will be last show for the rest of the year!"

Just copied this over from an other thread on Kipling bags... did anyone see Julia's show yesterday? This is weird if she is also having a long sabbatical like Pipa...

It was Pipa who did the Kipling show yesterday not Julia. Pipa is moving and is taking a break from QVC and will be back in 2014, her last show is this afternoon when she is on 1-3pm with Butler & Wilson.

Did anybody else hear the comment Chloe made yesterday to Simon from BW. Can't remember the whole conversation, but it was to do with Chloe being even more femine (if that's the right word) by the end of the year and she replied "If I'm still here then"?!!

Did anybody else hear the comment Chloe made yesterday to Simon from BW. Can't remember the whole conversation, but it was to do with Chloe being even more femine (if that's the right word) by the end of the year and she replied "If I'm still here then"?!!

Oooooooh! New thread potential! Dodgy statement if she is safe. They can't be pleased with that.

Yes I heard her say that as well - the presenters must feel very unsettled by what is going on. Simon was on a roll yesterday winding up the presenters - loved it when he commented to JF when she said she liked/had something that he watches her on QVC and she always says that. Talk about awkward moment - JF looked embarrassed LOL. Simon then mused that she *had* to say that about the goods and she was saying it to keep him happy. It did make me laugh - I do like Simon even if I don't like a lot of his jewellery.

Butler & Wilson show today, simon was winding up Pipa, saying things like if you come back, and she said a few times, i fully intend to be coming back January or February time. She did say you can contact her on twitter.

In getting rid of Ballantyne abd Greenwood Q have saved themselves about £100k a year I reckon. they may chop a few more. They won't chop Julia Roberts as she is not that far off retirement anyway and my retire early due to health concerns. Also people would really notice if she just vanished, as she is seen as the doyenne of QVC.

In getting rid of Ballantyne abd Greenwood Q have saved themselves about £100k a year I reckon. they may chop a few more. They won't chop Julia Roberts as she is not that far off retirement anyway and my retire early due to health concerns. Also people would really notice if she just vanished, as she is seen as the doyenne of QVC.

Julius, I recon you are way off there, in the 1970's maybe. I should think it would be nearer the £100k each

maybe a lot more than that Julius. still everone knows what they have to do to keep their jobs sell sell sell!

.......They won't chop Julia Roberts as she is not that far off retirement anyway and my retire early due to health concerns. Also people would really notice if she just vanished, as she is seen as the doyenne of QVC.

She certainly sees herself as the doyenne of QVC at any rate, what others see her as is a matter for conjecture. I doubt that I'd notice if she disappeared though, not attached to any of them enough to notice or to really care to be honest. And never forget this is an American company, which means there's absolutely no sentiment. If it was expedient for them to do so they'd chop her in an instant.

I'm sure they would, but a lot of people would react negatively to it. I personally don't particularly care for any of them much but in a strange way I do regard them more highly than a silly soap actor or something like that. I'm not sure why though.

Yes I heard her say that as well - the presenters must feel very unsettled by what is going on. Simon was on a roll yesterday winding up the presenters - loved it when he commented to JF when she said she liked/had something that he watches her on QVC and she always says that. Talk about awkward moment - JF looked embarrassed LOL. Simon then mused that she *had* to say that about the goods and she was saying it to keep him happy. It did make me laugh - I do like Simon even if I don't like a lot of his jewellery.

I saw that too. Brilliant moment! I love Simon to bits (used to love his jewellery too and have some beautiful pieces from about 10 years ago) and especially love it when he gets his wooden spoon out. He does like to stir things and it makes for great entertainment.

Latest posts

Back