what's different about La Tarrant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
7pm show there is something different - a little cosmetic work perhaps and she looks less scraggy.

mind you it could be my telly cos Julia's chesticles are MASSIVE

Julia looks ****** awful in that ****** awful dress and at a price of over £100 it's quite staggering how awful it is. It looks like a cheap Primark thing to me.

She does come out with a load of twaddle doesn`t she? Taupe..a greeny greyish brown.....its a kind of crepe really....wonder if Yong Kim has ever heard her technical jargon!! however did she get the job?

Julia looks ****** awful in that ****** awful dress and at a price of over £100 it's quite staggering how awful it is. It looks like a cheap Primark thing to me.

Although I don't have any I do like the casual funkier items in tbe range but tbe dress Julia is wearing is awful. Too tight and short apart from being boring doesn't have any sort of edge to the style. To be honest if it was even shorter it looks like something one of the Williams would wear at Wimbleton. Looks like lycra sports gear. It is moments like this when JR should take a leaf out of Chuntleys book and take a good look in the monitor at herself.:mysmilie_466:

Ingrid always manages to look like a sack of s@*%e tied round the middle with string. Why Yong Kim or anyone would ask her to be a style ambassador is beyomnd me?
She may have had a few injectables, her forehead is quite 'relaxed' but she still looks quite scraggy round the jaw, she also has a deep tan so it could be that that makes her look different. Mind you she was wearing a big floppy sunhat on the earlier show which would have looked fine on the beach but looked ridiculous on TV. You couldn't see her face most the time (I'm not complaining mind). She told Catherine that the hat was covering a multitude of sins, so maybe she has had face work done and was feeling self conscious. It can't have been to cover a bad hair day because she permanently has one of those and dosen't normally seem to worry.
And yes that dress is all wrong for Julia she looks like t*ts on legs!!

Last edited:
Yong Kim fashion looking like a sack of pants? Surely not? Wish I'd seen this as I've been needing a bit of a laugh today.

CC

Ingrid always manages to look like a sack of s@*%e tied round the middle with string. Why Yong Kim or anyone would ask her to be a style ambassador is beyomnd me?
She may have had a few injectables, her forehead is quite 'relaxed' but she still looks quite scraggy round the jaw, she also has a deep tan so it could be that that makes her look different. Mind you she was wearing a big floppy sunhat on the earlier show which would have looked fine on the beach but looked ridiculous on TV. You couldn't see her face most the time (I'm not complaining mind). She told Catherine that the hat was covering a multitude of sins, so maybe she has had face work done and was feeling self conscious. It can't have been to cover a bad hair day because she permanently has one of those and dosen't normally seem to worry.
And yes that dress is all wrong for Julia she looks like t*ts on legs!!

Love it, and oh so true !

Last night she didn`t know what to call the pants she had been wearing in the morning show, then didn`t know which way a top should be worn and just now has admitted sleeping in a £95 tunic ..she really does do research on the brand she fronts..if she didn`t have a presenter to keep the patter going she`d be lost with the twaddle to come out with next..yes however did she get ..and more importantly keep!!

Last night she didn`t know what to call the pants she had been wearing in the morning show, then didn`t know which way a top should be worn and just now has admitted sleeping in a £95 tunic ..she really does do research on the brand she fronts..if she didn`t have a presenter to keep the patter going she`d be lost with the twaddle to come out with next..yes however did she get ..and more importantly keep!!

Is your avatar a new puppy.
Lynn

Looks like she has had veneers........................[/QUOTE

Bet she has been to the QVC teeth doctor as a lot of them seem to have had work done recently. I think they are getting them all sorted for HD telly and have made a group booking.

She does come out with a load of twaddle doesn`t she? Taupe..a greeny greyish brown.....its a kind of crepe really....wonder if Yong Kim has ever heard her technical jargon!! however did she get the job?[/QUOTE]

Blame Pipa, she recommended her when they were on a radio show show together.

I thought Ingrid looked awful this visit - older than when she was last on. I put it down to too much sun. Julia was wearing a terrible grey, ruffled dress when I saw her do Yong Kim. I can't believe that was the best thing she could find - it did nothing for her. Julia needs a stylist or a personal shopper or something. So does Debbie Flint.

Latest posts

Back