what were u thinking of when u bought that?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A quacker jacket & t-shirt - had to have it because it had flamingoes on it! They may yet be made into a couple of cushions because there is no way I am ever wearing them!
The Slice - blimmin awful thing.
Butler & Wilson Skull bag - awful, just awful. Looked lovely on the tv, looked cheap and nasty in real life.

Last edited:
Mine has to be Artscape too. Bought a long sleeve t-shirt with picture of Venice on it. Tried it on and decided I hated it and threw it on the floor. Went upstairs later only to find the cat on it biting off all the sequins!!

The things that came out of our cat for the couple of days after were actually better than some of Kim & Co's fabric designs I can tell you - I still shudder!! No one should have to see sequin encrusted cat poo!!!

Needless to say t-shirt (now sequinless) lives in the cat's basket.

:grin:
Mine has to be Artscape too. Bought a long sleeve t-shirt with picture of Venice on it. Tried it on and decided I hated it and threw it on the floor. Went upstairs later only to find the cat on it biting off all the sequins!!

The things that came out of our cat for the couple of days after were actually better than some of Kim & Co's fabric designs I can tell you - I still shudder!! No one should have to see sequin encrusted cat poo!!!

Needless to say t-shirt (now sequinless) lives in the cat's basket.

:grin::grin::grin: Oh Catkins that's sooo funny, can't get the image out glittery cat poop out of my head!

*mumbles* the Pasta Express thingy...

In my defence it was late at night and I must have been drinking, I don't remember drinking but surely I had been...

Turns out the only thing it makes 'express' is the luke warm, half cooked, half raw remains of what used to be a decent Penne. Total crap.

THe soap saver thingy that you put scraps of discarded soap bars in , that after Weeks gives you back a thin dribble of " stuff " That was last seen gracing the inside of a brochitics spitoon , ( not that I'm bitter or anything )

Yes I got a clienetele lip treatment thingy like in a lip gloss type thing and half the applicator was pink like someone had applied it over their lipstick although the treatment itself was clear - ugh!!

Littlemix & Fraggle you just reminded me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pasta express!!!!!!!!!!!!!!never used sat on my microwave for 2 years gathering dust:thinking2: what was i thinking?? Had a tidy up and threw it in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another.........

Bright shiny pink mac with black piping bought on "Breast cancer care" night. Hideous, absolutely awful. Only redeeming factor that my money went to BCC.

Lozi

THe soap saver thingy that you put scraps of discarded soap bars in , that after Weeks gives you back a thin dribble of " stuff " That was last seen gracing the inside of a brochitics spitoon , ( not that I'm bitter or anything )

Ditto Brenny.
I had high hopes for this after watching Anne Dawson doing the demo & saying she was buying it for her boys.
I wouldn't mind but I used a brand new bar of L'occitane soap too :17::17:

A "roomy" travelon bag which barely had room for my keys, let alone anything else and looked as if it had come out of the bargain bin on a market stall!:sad:

I've got one of those lurking in a cupboard in lime green

Most of the plants that I have had from them this year. I haven't been able to get out so thought I would try QVC's plants what a WASTE of money.(I have just added up what I have spent this year and I wish I hadn't £160.00) Never again. If I am still Housebound next spring the garden will have to do without.

Most of the plants that I have had from them this year. I haven't been able to get out so thought I would try QVC's plants what a WASTE of money.(I have just added up what I have spent this year and I wish I hadn't £160.00) Never again. If I am still Housebound next spring the garden will have to do without.

Order from Gardening Direct - they are cheaper - good quality plants and you can get cashback with Topcashback.

Latest posts

Back