what were u thinking of when u bought that?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not one but two Artscape tops, I'm too embarrassed to even wear them whilst digging the allotment.

A strange visor cum sunglasses holder which wouldn't hold my sunglasses and kept suddenly tipping forward over my eyes. I was determined to persevere and get the dam*ed thing right but gave up after walking into a wall observed by several dozen people.............:blush::blush:

Some of that Mummy wrap stuff to make you lose inches LOL

After measuring and putting the cream and then getting hubby to wrap me up like a mummy for ages - it was cold too - took it of for the amazing results and .......NOTHING !!!!!

Some of that Mummy wrap stuff to make you lose inches LOL

After measuring and putting the cream and then getting hubby to wrap me up like a mummy for ages - it was cold too - took it of for the amazing results and .......NOTHING !!!!!

Me too!!!!!

And I even bought a second box as an OTO just in case I used the first sachet incorrectly!!!

I've hidden them on my bedroom shelf - but they mock me every time I remember to put on my Decleor Aromessence Sculpt :blush::blush::blush:

The dreaded "V" Slicer that chopped the top of my finger off on first use with hideous blood loss and 5 wks off work :sad:

sorry, meant to put my useless purchase on here, but was feeling very sorry for lemonaqueeze and her dilema so forgot.
I bought some stupid slinky skirt from that Canadian woman but the static got the better of me, although I forgot to return it in time. Also had that more then stupid think where you could make fruitjuice without a juicer, you just had to put the fruit in, out a think on top and squeeze to get the jiuce out. they forgot to tell me that I also needed Arnold Schwarzenegger to press!:doh:

sorry Merryone...no offence intended!...

None taken, I don't know what possessed me tbh, although the bag's ok, it's got a gold stud with Moira C emblazoned upon it, which I keep turned towards myself at all times, couldn't be doing with having to explain that brand!!!! As for the scarflace, I have long hair so it cunningly hides the hideous filigree clasp, no one is any of the wiser...well at least nobody's said anything..phew!

sorry, meant to put my useless purchase on here, but was feeling very sorry for lemonaqueeze and her dilema so forgot.
I bought some stupid slinky skirt from that Canadian woman but the static got the better of me, although I forgot to return it in time. Also had that more then stupid think where you could make fruitjuice without a juicer, you just had to put the fruit in, out a think on top and squeeze to get the jiuce out. they forgot to tell me that I also needed Arnold Schwarzenegger to press!:doh:

Got to stick up for that juicer...again!!! Lol! It's brilliant but only really for large oranges and small grapefruits, if you've still got it, give it another go, cut the orange in half press it slightly onto the juicer bit, put the top on and twist a few times..you'll be amazed at how much juice you get...honest! They say you can juice other fruits like apples and grapes with it too....B'locks can you?!

Any exercise equipment.I find they make excellent clothes hangers or dust gatherers but nothing else,vowed never to buy another piece of fitness equipment,not when i've a perfectly good flight of stairs in my gaff.

Items returned, glider machine,like Tony Little's but not.
Brenda Dygraff stepper,effective but boring
And then some sort of ab-machine which I gave way as it was past it's return date.

Hi all - I'm a new member, first post. Having 'lurked' for a couple of weeks, I had to jump on board this thread....

Artscape....ah, yes.... I bought 2 t-shirts in a TSV. One went in the charity shop bag almost immediately. The first and only time I wore the other one in its native besequinned form, by horrible, nightmarish coincidence, I ended up in a food queue in M&S directly behind qvc presenter Anne Dawson. We had a little chat about the wait, and I hadn't recognised her at that point, but then it dawned on me. Oh, no, I only popped in for a quick sandwich! *Please* don't say anything about my t-shirt!! I I didn't acknowledge that I knew who she was and when I got home I spent an hour picking 4,000 scratchy sequins off the offending article. I wore it once or twice again after that, but it too, has now gone to the great black bin-bag in the sky...

Latest posts

Back