what were u thinking of when u bought that?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Jools, welcome to the forum, great first post, I can just imagine the cringing!!!

Forgot to say I also joined the great B&W croc bag club, for about a day then it went right back!

Remember that neon pink solar-powered flamingo ? and that hair dye for the "taboo" area ? Oh and one of those bow makers as demo'd by a dumpy little woman a couple of years back.

2 out of 3 returned.:whew2:

Remember that neon pink solar-powered flamingo ? and that hair dye for the "taboo" area ? Oh and one of those bow makers as demo'd by a dumpy little woman a couple of years back.

2 out of 3 returned.:whew2:

So you kept the Betty hair dye then.....? :giggle:

This blimmin' thing:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.829029

Useless. Didn't chop onions properly and really fiddly with all the different chopping blades and stuff to faff around with. I didn't bother sending it back, I just threw it away!

Ditto!
Not that model, but one similar from a few years back. It's at the back of a cupboard because Hubby sometimes uses it, but you have to have the strength of Hercules....which I don't....

...oh well - most of it! Before I started to watch QVC I never knew I never knew I did didn't need so much tutt.

Havge seriously curbed QVC spending now.

Tony whatsit's Gazelle strider/exercise thing - currently gathering dust on the loft!!
A dreamkeeper poncho the colours of which just make me look ill.

Latest posts

Back