What in heavens name is the larger model wearing on her knees

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My older brother had white flares (what was he thinking) and on their first outing he had to push-start his mate's car and fell flat in the mud! It was like a scene from Carry On!

I have a skirt I kept from the early 70's, it's brown suede and fastens down the front it's above the knee and will not go anywhere near fitting me now. I also kept a sleeveless 'waist coat' with long fringes which I crocheted myself and I have now seem very similar ones in clothes shops but I won't be wearing it.

I bought a vintage Roland Klein long black "Morticia Adams" dress in about 83 to wear to the Rocky Horror show in Blackpool. It's so lovely I couldn't part with it and my DD wore it last Halloween and commented on how tiny I must have been back then (sad but true!) I last wore it aged 31 (BK: before kids!). I doubt I'll ever part with it.

I still have the dress I wore in the evening at my wedding reception in 1980. It cost more than my wedding dress! I know it wouldn't fit me now!

I bought a vintage Roland Klein long black "Morticia Adams" dress in about 83 to wear to the Rocky Horror show in Blackpool. It's so lovely I couldn't part with it and my DD wore it last Halloween and commented on how tiny I must have been back then (sad but true!) I last wore it aged 31 (BK: before kids!). I doubt I'll ever part with it.

I love that Mortitia Adams look. I have a couple of dresses in that style.

Latest posts

Back