What do you look like JF?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nora

Registered Shopper
Just watching JF in the six o'clock show and I think what she has on does her no favours at all!!:mysmilie_17:

During the Aurora hour she bearly drew breath and didnt finish her words - what is she on tonight she seems hyper! Wears me out just listening to her. I agree, her top looks strange because it is being mirrored in the glass table top!

Blimey does she never have a night off? Im surprised she isnt off out being fabulous evey night with her 'girlfriends' or 'hubby' this time of year.

All she needs is a trident and a steel helmet and she`d be the double of Boadecia in that outfit !

I had to have a look didn't I after reading all the above ?. Agree about the outfit, looks hideous & her mouth is in 10th gear :headbang: !!! woman. Why don't they get rid ?

I suppose we should be grateful its not the usual half naked , look how thin I am look:giggle:

Blimey does she never have a night off? Im surprised she isnt off out being fabulous evey night with her 'girlfriends' or 'hubby' this time of year.

Didn't see the hour, but maybe she's on so much as she's Jilly-No-Mates, while all the others are out having a good time..!:mysmilie_12:

There was plenny of décolleté on show with thar bustiere. At least she popped a shrug over her shoulders this time!

I had to double take at the very obvious bronzer streak down the cleavage. Desperation measures. Her cup does not filleth over.

Latest posts

Back