What Christmas Presents Would You Buy The Presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Biaggi a continuous tape of him saying and you get, and you get, and you get ,see how long he can stand listening to it as we have to.

A few life size gnomes for Richard Jackson to remind him we are thinking about him this christmas.

Catherine- one way trip to the other side of the world
Jill- early retirement and some fabric to cover her other shoulder
Ali Y- some kind of voice lessons to teach her to say words like "patented"
Jilly- a drastic haircut
Julia- some straighteners
Debbie-the services of a stylist and a makeover
Chloe- industrial strength eye make-up remover, not because there's anything wrong with her make-up, it must just be a bugger to get off
Charlie-some nicer jumpers

I'd hire a room and Paul Lavers as guest speaker.

Paul would then inform all and sundry that they are being replaced with Paul Lavers and Max Headroom .

On their way out they would pick up their P45 along with a selection of Thorntons Chocolates with added laxatives.

Anne Dawson - A haggis, so I could jam it in her mouth and shut her up for a minute!
Jill Franks - Nothing. She already has everything, after all. And it's the thought that counts.
Julia Roberts - A new blouse in her size 12.
Craig Rowe - a ball of Edam.
Alison Young - A new lilac boiler suit with shoulder pads and Quacker Factory style sequin appliqué, and a spiral perm and leg warmers! Hahahaha the silly old bag!
Will Gowing - A lead for Alison to put him on! And a copy of "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing," by Leo Sayer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDlvPD9qCao
Dale Franklin - The single "Carrie" by Cliff Richard on 45rpm or "Green Light."
Richard Jackson - A pond, so I could push him in it!
Chloe Everton - Some electrocution lessons!
Kathy Tayler - A stay at Grayshott Hall health spa.
Debbie Flint - A gag!
Marverine Cole - More time on air! I think she is hilarious!
Claire Sutton - Some mutton and a jar of mint sauce, and a Barbie doll!

Last edited:
Craig: a much bigger jacket because his are always gaping and look ridiculous.
Julia: a size 16 dress or maybe even an 18
Chloe: decent hand exfoliation to get those yelled nicotine stains off.
Jilly: got to be a haircut. She looked so much better in those wigs!
Anne D: a one way ticket to Timbuktu
Jill F: a week in a 'thin farm' - opposite of a fat farm, so they force feed her Big Macs and chocolate cake.
Claire: a sedative

There seems to be a theme running through for many of us. Gags and gobstoppers! I think I'd also like to add a year at charm school for some of the ruder ones that interrupt and talk over the guests (especially when they ask a question but can't wait for the answer).

There seems to be a theme running through for many of us. Gags and gobstoppers! I think I'd also like to add a year at charm school for some of the ruder ones that interrupt and talk over the guests (especially when they ask a question but can't wait for the answer).

Quite - and also for when they sit glued to their twitter feeds rather than paying attention to what the guest is saying.

Latest posts

Back