What’s happened to Jill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie also mentioned on air last week, that Jill is back in May.
If I recall Debbie was on air commenting on Jill and about her being back on air during the spell she was off sick previously.
As it transpired Jill didn’t return back to work when Debbie had said she would.
I have a little feeling there was some sort of backlash to Debbie stepping over the line, or I‘m I dreaming???

If I recall Debbie was on air commenting on Jill and about her being back on air during the spell she was off sick previously.
As it transpired Jill didn’t return back to work when Debbie had said she would.
I have a little feeling there was some sort of backlash to Debbie stepping over the line, or I‘m I dreaming???
Lolll Debbie does say a lot so who knows. I can’t remember that.

Didn't she have a throat operation? She came back but her voice didn't sound right, then she took another break and we haven't seen her since.

Just how can Evie work in fashion? She always looks a complete mess when I see her.

CC
She seems to like the 'grunge' look.

I like Jill and hope that she will be coming back.
I hope she's coming back because she causes a lot of interesting comments ... mostly very funny negative ones. However, I wish her well whatever happens.

I noticed that she has changed her surname recently. She’s not got married, and I think speaks of her husband, so I don’t think she’s recently divorced, so I wonder why the change?

I wish her well and hope her problems are not long term, but tbh I haven't missed her at all.
Nor me

I look at some of the shocking stylists Q uses now, and I feel positively nostalgic for the days of Yong "she's really a real person, honest I've met her" Kim and Ingrid Tarrant as the brand ambassador.
Ingrid Tarrant was on GMB the other morning insisting that she will not have the Coronavirus jab each to their own I suppose. Glad that I have had both my injections.

I noticed that she has changed her surname recently. She’s not got married, and I think speaks of her husband, so I don’t think she’s recently divorced, so I wonder why the change?
Are you referring to Evie (who married when she was presenting 'Join'), or Jill Franks ?

Latest posts

Back