What’s happened to Jill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't do twitter, but joined and tweeted JF once. It was about the poor young bulldog Baby who was tortured, and it was filmed. The owner's teenage son and his mates throw the dog down the stairs more than one jumping on Baby as she lay there with a broken back and laughing as it screamed in pain. Make it scream again they laughed. Baby was not even taken to a vet for 3 months and had to be put down. Of course, they got a fine and a slap on the wrist.

I tweeted JF about the case, and she knew about it replied she had been contacting her MP and others over the sentence.

Oh, the owner's son had the living sh*t kicked out of him by persons unknown after the court case. Small revenge there.
Wished I’d never read that I’m in tears! So glad there was a little justice done.

Bull clips at the ready no doubt. Very poor morals selling a garment portraying it as fitted only to discover it has been clipped in to shape.

Maybe she will be on this time. She has been on TV guide few times over the last few weeks and never appeared.
I wonder if she does feel well enough to resume, but the prospect of being on air makes her throat play up. Not so much because she dislikes what she does, but just in anticipation of trouble ahead.
For someone so fit, who has been a keen runner as part of her exercise regime, it doesn't seem she has addressed any respiratory issues.
Even before her prolonged absence, she often sounded wheezy and breathless.
I wish her well, and would be pleased to see her on air (a refreshing change from some of the others), but I can't help feeling we are not long away from her announcing her departure.

I wonder if she does feel well enough to resume, but the prospect of being on air makes her throat play up. Not so much because she dislikes what she does, but just in anticipation of trouble ahead.
For someone so fit, who has been a keen runner as part of her exercise regime, it doesn't seem she has addressed any respiratory issues.
I wish her well, and would be pleased to see her on air (a refreshing change from some of the others), but I can't help feeling we are not long away from her announcing her departure.
If she leaves, it'll be a hat-trick alongsideClaire/Clare Sutton and Kathy Taylor. I wish DelBoy's throat would play up a bit instead.

I'd like to see her back on air too, I'm fed up with turning on QVC only to see AD or JK yet again, neither of which are favourites of mine.

I'd like to see her back on air too, I'm fed up with turning on QVC only to see AD or JK yet again, neither of which are favourites of mine.
Claire Sutton left in July last year, Kathy Tayler's just retired, Julia Roberts is away on health (eyesight) grounds & Jill's been away for some time add to that it's getting close to holiday time, even if they're staycations. The Q's having to stretch their tat peddlers quite thinly.

Has she done something to her face? Was watching the video of the Mackay Lola Rose necklace from last night’s jewellery sale hour. She kept her back to the camera more than usual & the short time she was facing it her face looked different. Face lift, Botox? Nikki’s face looked extremely shiny & immobile too, especially the upper half.

Has she done something to her face? Was watching the video of the Mackay Lola Rose necklace from last night’s jewellery sale hour. She kept her back to the camera more than usual & the short time she was facing it her face looked different. Face lift, Botox? Nikki’s face looked extremely shiny & immobile too, especially the upper half.
The video wasn’t from last night Alison K did the hour with Kieran the jewellery guest.

The online video had Jill presenting if you go via “ recently on air“ & select yesterday

The online video had Jill presenting if you go via “ recently on air“ & select yesterday
The video is an old one, it is not from last night, the price Jill states shows that it was not from last night plus, I recall seeing the show at the time as it was when Nikki's two boys had appeared whilst she was on air.

They do show repeats of quite old presentations on the style and beauty channels. There was one with Claire Sutton not long ago, and on one of the jewellery shows they were talking about Christmas!

Latest posts

Back