Watch out China - Del Boy is coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Surely that just means you have both been blocked!

My friend did not even know what QVC is. I would have thought the same, had she belonged to the group. I work in technology and I am frustrated at why I can't access it. I can usually solve any such problems, but this has me stumped. I would have considered it being the broadband reception in our town, but we have different ISPs. tbh, the BTY page isn't a huge miss, more annoying because I don't know why. Perhaps the problem is too obvious, to be straightforward.

If you can't access BTY then it does indeed mean you have been blocked. That is, and I am afraid the only reason. Sorry.

If you can't access BTY then it does indeed mean you have been blocked. That is, and I am afraid the only reason. Sorry.

I can't understand why Louise's friend can't access it either if she hasn't ever had any QVC dealings, it doesn't make sense.

I can't understand why Louise's friend can't access it either if she hasn't ever had any QVC dealings, it doesn't make sense.

No loveheart it doesn't make sense. It is an open page but folks have definitely been blocked. So if you were a newbie you could type it into your search and access it. The only time you cannot see it is if those that manage it see fit to block you.

My friend did not even know what QVC is. I would have thought the same, had she belonged to the group. I work in technology and I am frustrated at why I can't access it. I can usually solve any such problems, but this has me stumped. I would have considered it being the broadband reception in our town, but we have different ISPs. tbh, the BTY page isn't a huge miss, more annoying because I don't know why. Perhaps the problem is too obvious, to be straightforward.

So what happens if you try to access the group via a direct link and not via searching on FB?

I belong to a few groups on Facebook. I know a number of members have been blocked from Queens and BTY, they cannot even read anything or even find them in search. Others can see BTY even though not members, so really it does as said seem you are blocked as is your friend(no idea why she is???)

Do you not have to have a facebook account to look at the BTY group ? Maybe Louise`s friend isn`t on FB.

Typing in search on FB Back to You QVC brings up that page, typing in Debbie Flint brings up her page but typing in just Back to You brings up empty pages that show no info at all as though the site has been abandoned.

I see she is down for the launch of the suitcases

Shall we take bets now as to often she mentions

(A) the upcoming trip to China
(B) the umpteen cruises she has been on
(C) her trips to see Antony
(D) trips with her bestie Craigy

And last but not least - how her books will feature in her travels

Sorry Louise but whatever Debbie has been feeding you is lies, You have clearly been blocked, I can read the page but cant see any of Sharon's posts as shes blocked me, No idea why ive only posted my opinions on her and DF cheating BCC, as they say Truth hurts :mysmilie_3:

I'm delighted to say that I can't see any of the pages because I'm not on FB. If I was I can guarantee that I'd be swiftly blocked/banned whatever because there's a lot I'd want to post. :wink:

I wanted to watch the epiphany diamonique show but ............ I've had to change channels. I can't imagine why. :mysmilie_11:

I see she is down for the launch of the suitcases

Shall we take bets now as to often she mentions

(A) the upcoming trip to China
(B) the umpteen cruises she has been on
(C) her trips to see Antony
(D) trips with her bestie Craigy

And last but not least - how her books will feature in her travels

And of course she'll be so humble about it and particularly humble about how the Q have flattered such a lowly minion as she for this great honour.

I was having a nose on the BTY page. They're talking about cutting out sugar completely from your diet.

Debbie wrote a long rambling comment but this bit caught my eye:

I do private consultations and frequently - frequently - get to the bottom of an 'I can't lose weight, I've plateaued' problem, when the client suddenly realises they are eating too much sugar, and it's often from too much fruit. One person took 'free fruit' literally, eating TEN pieces a day.

I do private consultations?????!!! What is she qualified in? If her freedom eating plan is soooo good, why did she put on weight and go back to this method years later?!

And surely you shouldn't cut fruit out entirely from your diet? What about vitamin C?

i wish I knew what the fascination with China is all about - everything we buy these days is 'MADE IN CHINA' it irks me big time. They want to look at their civil rights, and their animal rights before I'd even begin to give them (or anyone selling there) a second glance.

Latest posts

Back