Vulgar!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
645199.jpg

London Blue Topaz Octagon 39.4x23.6

I think it looks like a big, vulgar lump of blue glass, Chloe Marshall thinks it's majestic.....:mysmilie_11:

I didn't see it air but thought it looked quite nice from the pic, at least it wouldn't be lost like some of those fiddly little pointless pendants they sometimes sell or those kiddy handbag ones :mysmilie_697:

I love big garish vulgar monsters (and in my jewellery :mysmilie_374:), and London Blue and Imperial are the only two types of topaz I'm really interested in. However, maybe it's better irl, but that doesn't look very Londony to me. I love the kind of smokey greyishness that blends with the blue of a London. This looks too electric. xxx

Whilst I can wear large jewellery, I saw this on air a few weeks ago and it's awful. It's just too big and gaudy. You'd look like you were wearing a topaz brick - not a good look!

Hey PPC when I saw the title of your thread here I thought you were talking about Chloe again :mysmilie_17:

Hey PPC when I saw the title of your thread here I thought you were talking about Chloe again :mysmilie_17:
Oh no sweedie!! She's very posh, shops in Knightsbridge and Bond Street and rides horses don't cha know!! She also speaks like an overgrown escapee from Mallory Towers and will probably call her new labrador puppy Timmy......:mysmilie_11:

Oh no sweedie!! She's very posh, shops in Knightsbridge and Bond Street and rides horses don't cha know!! She also speaks like an overgrown escapee from Mallory Towers and will probably call her new labrador puppy Timmy......:mysmilie_11:

Wonder if Timmy has a Breton Dog Coat? :mysmilie_17:

Attachments

• breton dog coat.jpg
    breton dog coat.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 133

Latest posts

Back