Vercella Vita

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elliementary

Registered Shopper
Call me a cynic, but if something seems too-good-to-be-true, I generally think it must be.

Amazon is selling Vercella Vita bra tops for 30.00, on QVC they are 60.00 (can't find the pound sign on this keyboard, I keep getting a #, where it should be a pound sign).

I bought them from Q as a TSV, and live in them. Although I bought two packs, I get through them quickly, as I double-up to get better support.

Long story short, I need to buy some more, and wondered if anyone had purchased from anywhere other than Q, and if so, are they the real thing?

Many thanks, in advance.

I think they are from the QVC outlet. I've bought vercella vita from ebay sellers very cheap. Think it's something they must mark down hard at the outlet to get rid of quick.

I've bought Kipling bags from Amazon that are literally half the price that QVC have them on for, I never hesitate ordering from Amazon.

i bought an all in one bodysuit in black for £10 inc post from e bay and i am ecstatic with it. i am an f/g cup and it actually supports the boobs very well. i never thought it would fit and control the way it has. now after the soft bras highly reccommend this brand

I've bought Kipling bags from Amazon that are literally half the price that QVC have them on for, I never hesitate ordering from Amazon.

sometimes 70% off i buy all my kipling from amazon. just got a teagan xs for just over £34 inc post

Thanks for all your responses.

They had only 2 packs left in my size in the sandalwood mix, so I bought them both, and they've already been dispatched.

Oh, and I've got my £ back. My keyboard settings had switched from English UK, to English International. No idea how I managed to do that, but at least the mystery is a mystery no longer!

Thanks just bought a set from eBay. I have the cheap ones from eBay to sleep in so will be nice to have some good ones. I wonder if they will be better.

Thanks just bought a set from eBay. I have the cheap ones from eBay to sleep in so will be nice to have some good ones. I wonder if they will be better.

I've had a few from ebay in the past: they're not bad for the price. Until I found the Vercella Vita range, the best ones that I could find were from Ambrose Wilson.

I've had a few from ebay in the past: they're not bad for the price. Until I found the Vercella Vita range, the best ones that I could find were from Ambrose Wilson.

My set arrived from EBay. I bought the large as the QVC reviews said that they sized up small. I am a 38b cup. They are superior quality compared to the cheap ones (which aren't bad). Thanks to whoever suggested I could buy from ebay

I always buy mine from eBay or the outlets. You can pick Vercella Vita pieces up for as cheap as £3 in the outlets, although its many miles from where I live so don't get to visit as often as I'd like. Crazy prices. I would never pay Qvc prices. I purchased two body suits from eBay recently for £11.99 each. There're £64 plus postage on Q!! The outlet eBayer's often give the product code so you can check which item your buying on Q & check out reviews first.

Latest posts

Back