Ultrasun TSV 2/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I get my ultrasun face from Amazon, 100ml for around £25. Best value I can find on the net.

My TSV arrived Friday morning after only ordering it at midnight Thursday. Very pleased.

What are people's opinion on the hair protector? I'm inretested in it but don't know if it's just a waste of money.

If I did buy it it would be off EBay though as it's only about £10.

I always buy Ultrasun in January/February when retailers on the net are thinking of post-Christmas sales so aren't likely to up the prices of something clients won't need till June.

I ordered mine on Wednesday (!!!) and it's still at the hub.
Has anyone used the unti-pigmentation product I've been looking at it for a while now?

My 2 TSV's arrived today but the beauty pick of the month I ordered the day before has not arrived yet!

I got an email this morning that a third drop of my AD was dispatched and I thought that there were two drops in total. Any ideas?

I got an email this morning that a third drop of my AD was dispatched and I thought that there were two drops in total. Any ideas?

Take a look at post #45 that you posted which had the auto delivery details, two further drops, one in June and one in August.

Latest posts

Back