Two Abbi's

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think you have done a double thread as well 😀

Abbi Horne gets on my nellys - I just cannot have the channel on.

Abbi Cleeve is on another level - not only do I not want the tv on I literally feel my blood pressure increase.

They both fall into the category of being bombastic.

I think you have done a double thread as well 😀

Abbi Horne gets on my nellys - I just cannot have the channel on.

Abbi Cleeve is on another level - not only do I not want the tv on I literally feel my blood pressure increase.

They both fall into the category of being bombastic.
Sorry about the double, double thread thread . I'm an over achiever! Bombastic describes them well. I'm curious about human behaviour,so I wonder if their attitude when on TV (obviously they are doing their job which is to sell the product) carries over into their private lives. Do they drop all the bossiness? If they don't, they must be hard to live with.

I thought Horne had three as well - stand to be corrected at a future point though!

Generally, behind closed doors these types can be drama queens. They lean towards having a domineering partner/husband and this arrogance is ‘a proverbial release valve’. They can have certain traits within the histrionic personality spectrum.

When people have to brag then something quite significant is lacking in their life.

It’s the old cliche of at the heart of every bully lies a coward and it’s true. Arrogance works in a similar vein. It a cover for feeling/being inferior. They lack self esteem. Insecurity also plays a huge part along with a fear of competition.

Being around these personality types is tiring. We have all encountered them at some point and the good news is that when they are on the TV we can switch over!

Latest posts

Back