TSV Kim and Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
****** awful and that price? seriously? I was in my local woodsides today (other version of woolies) and most of their garments are in that fabric, for under a tenner normally.

she just suggested cooking in it? not if you value your skin you wouldn't! :grin:

and claire are her together are a nightmare, its like a talkathon with hair flicking and ridiculous giggling. Its like a ****** teen girls sleepover! (once they've consumed a ton of alcopops)

Nice to see Funda's got some extra modelling work now doing clothing.
Especially since her and Spencer are no longer an item, as she may not be reappearing in the new Made in Chelsea second series.

****** awful and that price? seriously? I was in my local woodsides today (other version of woolies) and most of their garments are in that fabric, for under a tenner normally.

she just suggested cooking in it? not if you value your skin you wouldn't! :grin:

It's absolutely vile , but I suppose we should have come to expect such rubbish by now.

What's with the blonde model wearing different coloured upturned plant pots on her head.......is this the latest fashion accessory?!

What's with the blonde model wearing different coloured upturned plant pots on her head.......is this the latest fashion accessory?!

But of course. They are designed by Princess Beatrice don't ya know!

I've got the 7am repeat on & it's doing my head in!
Gabble, gabble gabble, if Kim isn't drunk she does a very good impression of it.

The TSV...they're having us on surely? Shapeless, cheap looking, £32.15 !!!!!!!!! AND £4.45 P&P to put it in a plastic bag!

Last week I bought two much nicer little fine knit, long sleeved, cardigans, from a little dress shop in my local small market town,no buttons but better shaped than the Kim one. They are in fine knit PURE SILK, they had gorgeous colours much more subtle & classy than the TSV, found it hard to choose just two. Price? £14.99 each.

Gabble, gabble gabble, if Kim isn't drunk she does a very good impression of it.

The TSV...they're having us on surely? Shapeless, cheap looking, £32.15 !!!!!!!!! AND £4.45 P&P to put it in a plastic bag!

Last week I bought two much nicer little fine knit, long sleeved, cardigans, from a little dress shop in my local small market town,no buttons but better shaped than the Kim one. They are in fine knit PURE SILK, they had gorgeous colours much more subtle & classy than the TSV, found it hard to choose just two. Price? £14.99 each.

You are being VERY unfair!

These items are made using only the FINEST man-made poly/elastane mix, guaranteed to cling to every curve and bulge, make you sweat like you're having the collective menopause of the female population of your town, make you look like a right t*t (not a left one) while you're at that family wedding/on a cruise/rifling for food in the town's bins, and give your cat a shock every time it comes within 50 feet of you.

WELL worth the price, I say!!! :nod: *

* Not really! :smirk:

I'm watching the repeat too. The daft bat has just said"if you are lacking in energy, it could be the clothes you are wearing" . Where did that little pearl of wisdom come from? if that's true, then I need a complete new wardrobe. How much more stupid can she get-I think she has a long way to go yet

When I saw her I thought she had a bucket on her head. Who the hell would go out with that on. Does nobody at that place have any fashion sense ?
:mysmilie_854: :mysmilie_854: :mysmilie_854:

How much money do they waste flying this women over every few weeks, She must have loads of air miles.

I don't know about air miles, I think she is still up there :giggle: I just hope they slip something in her elevenses...to calm her down.

When I saw her I thought she had a bucket on her head. Who the hell would go out with that on. Does nobody at that place have any fashion sense ?
:mysmilie_854: :mysmilie_854: :mysmilie_854:

Actually I was - oops - going to come on here this morning and ask if anyone had any idea where the red hat Goody was wearing last night came from. It's a cloche, very 20s style, very me and I'd love one of those to add to my collection. Good job we're all different, I didn't think much to the Kim N Co but thought Goody's red hat was awesome :nod:

Last edited:
Whats with the tight-in cuffs? How this woman can call herself a fashion designer I will never know! Hideous!

Actually I was - oops - going to come on here this morning and ask if anyone had any idea where the red hat Goody was wearing last night came from. It's a cloche, very 20s style, very me and I'd love one of those to add to my collection. Good job we're all different, I didn't think much to the Kim N Co but thought Goody's red hat was awesome :nod:

Marks and Spencer have one :sun::

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Pure-Wool-Bow-Cloche-Hat/dp/B0057BN1JE?extid=TP_2_FRO_T_MSF_

:flower:

I almost bought that hat last week! I don't even watch the 'fashion' shows but most things I have glimpsed are rather dubious...

And the fact that the five models were all diff sizes and heights and none of them looked good (well stacked Joy, statuesque Goody, elegant Sharon, diminutive Funda, and the blonde?) espec. with those awful, awful cuffs and a close up revealed a creased front that no amount of steaming would eradicate, :puke: :puke: :puke:

You are being VERY unfair!
... make you sweat like you're having the collective menopause of the female population of your town ... and give your cat a shock every time it comes within 50 feet of you.
WELL worth the price, I say!!! :nod: *

Fab!
A personal body sculpting sauna suit with built-in pest deterrent ...
The garment of the future
Does Betterware know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back