TSV Kim and Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I'm going to be really brave here and admit to something which others may totally disagree with but that's fine by me because we all have different tastes!!!

Yes, I've gone ahead and ordered one of Kim's Faux Wrap dresses to give it a try and, quite honestly, I really don't mind who knows it! Just fire ahead with your comments but I won't take them personally and think you are bullying me for one minute.............:tongue: I love all your one-liners and jibes, they help to brighten up my day!! :smirk:

And I bet you'll look fab, Sharon is on form tonight, was quite tempted myself!

Now, I'm going to be really brave here and admit to something which others may totally disagree with but that's fine by me because we all have different tastes!!!

Yes, I've gone ahead and ordered one of Kim's Faux Wrap dresses to give it a try and, quite honestly, I really don't mind who knows it! Just fire ahead with your comments but I won't take them personally and think you are bullying me for one minute.............:tongue: I love all your one-liners and jibes, they help to brighten up my day!! :smirk:

THAT IS EXACTLY what this forum is about. Well done BL. 99% of us are able to laugh at ourselves and take a joke. I did not have a hissy fit and start the mother of all rows on here when my last Tiana B dress was ripped to shreds on here (not literally of course!!)

I have seen no bullying during my time on here. A few spats from time to time, if things really get out of hand the moderators are very quick off the mark to settle it. Generally things are lighthearted and great fun. Long may it last.

The Gospel according to Itchy!!

I feel so much better for coming out with my secret..........and no one has put the boot in yet, you've all been so kind with your comments albeit tongue in cheek maybe!!! :giggle:

Yes, I did say that, because just as here the poster was accusing me of "having a go" when I was merely expressing my opinion in perfectly reasonable terms. I questioned his use of a particular word, which was wholly inaccurate, and he accused me of "having a go". Hardly an adult response.

As I have repeatedly said on this thread, it's the WAY these opinions are expressed that I object to, not the opinions themselves. You know as well as I do that this is not a few people simply saying that they don't like something and won't buy it. This is a bunch of people starting a thread every single time these products appear, and expressing their dislike in the nastiest terms possible - about the products, about the people who produce the products and about the people who use/wear the products. These posters are intelligent people who cannot fail to realise the difference.

I am not aware of you reporting any posts that you have objected to.

People are entitled to post that like or dislike something on this forum and just because they do it does not make them a bully and I suggest you stop accusing fellow forum members, this week it is of bullying and last week it was of stealing.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back