Trespass tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Ok,I'm not spending any more money.....BUT :wink:............I do like the purple :nod: trespass TSV charlie Brook has on his blog.

I bought a red trespass TSV coat last year (year before?) and although its not my most stylish "going out" coat - Its very warm and OK to wear for work.I did buy it in black again this year as I liked it so much,it was on a "surprise!!!!" promotion - but neither fit me now as I've lost some weight.

Am hoping this one is a "proper" coat and not some mac type thing.

if they have the same model they had the other night, i'll be watching:heart::heart::heart:

OH and I both like Trespass - if you have a store near you, it's worth a look as they seem to have 50% off virtually everything on a permanent basis :nod:

Any ideas on colour choice and price yet please?
Bought last years Trespass tsv and it's been fantastic, would definately recommend this brand!

Well I've still only seen the bit on charlies blog,but I definitely want the purple! Can't stay up though,have to see it in the morning :sad:

I like Trespass stuff, I bought my daughter a load of things on sale in my local shop last year when they had their 50% off nearly everything for ages!!! It was for her school camping holiday so it was well timed! I could do with a new coat so I may well tune in :)

I want 2, one for myself and one for my mum who's in her 80's, but in different colours as i always take her out and we don't want to be in the same colours.

I bought the down filled cocoon trespass jacket for DD for christmas. She loves it! She says it's the warmest jacket she's ever worn. It's £76 from Qvc, but I got it for £59 elsewhere (Amazon if I remember rightly)

Ok,I'm not spending any more money.....BUT :wink:............I do like the purple :nod: trespass TSV charlie Brook has on his blog.

I bought a red trespass TSV coat last year (year before?) and although its not my most stylish "going out" coat - Its very warm and OK to wear for work.I did buy it in black again this year as I liked it so much,it was on a "surprise!!!!" promotion - but neither fit me now as I've lost some weight.

Am hoping this one is a "proper" coat and not some mac type thing.

Thats a GOOD reason to need a new coat rainbowdottie!

Well I'm not really that impressed so far.I don't really have anything against charlie.......but what a poor presentation this morning at 7am :confused:

If he really has bought it for his lovely Michelle and is sister really is totally in love with it (and not just tried it on for the pic) why would not be helpful enough to give their sizes etc...

Not buying at the mo until I see a decent presentation later - looks too thin to be a coat at the moment.Although I don't think theres many trespass hours on tonight.

When we realised that it was 'Made especially for QVC', my GF decided against it.
Trespass is a very good brand, but I'll bet this TSV is a lower quality because of that.

It's very much like a Trespass jacket I purchased from Costco last year and that was £15, almost identical. I do like the tsv in purple but don't think its that good value for money, contrary to what they insist.

When we realised that it was 'Made especially for QVC', my GF decided against it.
Trespass is a very good brand, but I'll bet this TSV is a lower quality because of that.
I bought the last TSV padded water-resistant jacket from Trespass. It was made especially for QVC and it's blimmin' fantastic! Cosy, comfy, absolutely water-proof and wind-proof in really stormy weather, lightweight and looks good too! I wore it yesterday in a gale and heavy rain and I stayed dry as anything and warm as toast. Highly recommended.

The only item of clothing I have ever bought from QVC is my black knee length centigrade coat which I bought last year, and it's out again this year. I don't like Trespass simply because it's just not my style, but if it's made just for QVC I would avoid. I have a couple of L'Occitaine shower gel/ hand and body washes that are QVC only and they seem fine, but my Kipling bags that have been only for QVC have been of inferior quality and design compared with the ones available in their stores. I got them for the brownie purse that came with one, and the blossom make up bag that came with the other. Surprise surprise the purse and make up bags are still in use, the exclusive to QVC bags they came with have bitten the dust.

Latest posts

Back