Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharonk

Registered Shopper
Oh my word, not seen her for a while, what on Earth has she done to her hair, it looks like it should belong on a creature in a zoo! Reminds me of a Lima.

Ive been thinking about that hair every time she appears. You would think some one would tell her how weird it looks. She is a well groomed lady .Maybe its a trend in the states.

I find it distracting as every time she appears I find my mind wandering to the hair.

I wonder if she's dating again - it's been while since Ernie's passing and I imagine she enjoys the company of men.

It is very harsh. A softer light brown with very gentle highlights would merge her image instead of the shock factor her hair causes now. Does nobody dare tell her?

It reminds me of Lily in the Munsters.I don't mean to be horrible , i like Tova but she could look so much better.Change hairdresser perhaps.

I think the hairs style is there to distract you so you don't notice all the work she's had on her face. Of course the hands and neck give the game away. She looks ridiculous with that hair IMO.

I like Tova, even with the Elsa Lanchester hair, even with the work she undoubtedly has had done. She's had better work done than most and seems to have had the sense not to go down the filler route to the extent that has ruined so many previously lovely looking women (Meg Ryan, anybody?).

It reminds me of Lily in the Munsters.I don't mean to be horrible , i like Tova but she could look so much better.Change hairdresser perhaps.

When I see her on the telly I immediately think of the Bride of Frankenstein (the Elsa Lanchester one). I can never concentrate on whatever she's trying to flog because I'm fixated on that awful hair. She really DOES need a best friend to tell her that it's way too severe and a dreadful colour.

I think the hairs style is there to distract you so you don't notice all the work she's had on her face. Of course the hands and neck give the game away. She looks ridiculous with that hair IMO.

Evan her hair can't destruct me enough from the waxwork looking skin she has.
If she let herself age gracefully I think she would look so much better

Latest posts

Back