Tova TSV 11/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've hardly watched much of Tova but do think that heart brooch she has is really pretty and have been very tempted by it, has anyone else?

Her hair stylist should be sacked. That hairstyle makes her look old & unwell IMO. Much better if it was around her face creating a softer look.

Aw! I can't feel any animosity towards Tova. I find her curiously fascinating. If we met I doubt we'd have much in common to really talk about but I suspect she'd still be gracious. I believe Tova was in the beauty biz when she met Ernie, though the name certainly opened doors for her when she launched her own brand. At least she isn't a shouty Yank..."literally". :mysmilie_50:

I got this a few days ago before it sold out (having missed out last time)

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.60... Service Email-_-Order Confirmation-_-P607879

Looks lovely on screen lets hope its as nice in the flesh. It's the first bit of eek I have bought in about a year. Don't like the TSV.

As for Tova I am sure she is a lovely person but her brand of American wealth is far too vulgar and ostentatious for my liking. Also she is a friend of Basso I hear, so yet another reason for me not to think much of her.

I have tried the range of perfumes too and sent them back as they smell really cheap to me.

I don't mind Tova.Her hair fascinates me ,the stripes are not great but at least she hasn't gone into the wig look yet.I liked Ernie in a film called Marty for which he won an Oscar. Seems like he and Tova had a happy marriage .

I don't mind Tova.Her hair fascinates me ,the stripes are not great but at least she hasn't gone into the wig look yet.I liked Ernie in a film called Marty for which he won an Oscar. Seems like he and Tova had a happy marriage .

Yep, fifth time is a charm!! Ha Ha.

I can't help but like Tova if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't live in the same world as the rest of us (I'll bet she's never washed a dish in her life and I just can't imagine her running the Hoover round before she gets a visitor), but she seems nice enough.
I just hope she doesn't have another face lift, or she'll need a No! No! for her chin!

I just played the video from the midnight launch and noticed that there is a ruby diamonique stone missing in one of the rings. Stop the video at 3.12 minutes into it and you'll see what I mean. Tut tut QVC, who was on quality control with that one! How long before someone notices and pulls the video?

LOL Well spotted Pandora. That isn't a good advert for Tova Diamonique quality is it? Or for the floor staff, camera guys etc who all contributed to those huge close up picutres going on air and for the big TSV launch too.

Still hasn't stopped it selling out!

I like the TSV but have a similar ring which I wear all the time.A friend of mine spotted it (she had a similar real diamond one) I told her mine wasn't real (honestly!) I do like some of the designs in the Tova range as some are Art Deco style but my lifestyle doesn't fit this kind on jewellery.The only simulated stone I don't like are the Emeralds they are just too green to be real.I would love some yellow 'diamonds'.Not too big--that would be silly!!!I like Tova's look for her age despite the surgery help but hate her hair colour. I saw a photo of Helen Mirren without makeup in a HOT NY today & I will give her a run for her money in the wrinkle stakes ( I'm 68)

Yep, fifth time is a charm!! Ha Ha.

I can't help but like Tova if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't live in the same world as the rest of us (I'll bet she's never washed a dish in her life and I just can't imagine her running the Hoover round before she gets a visitor), but she seems nice enough.
I just hope she doesn't have another face lift, or she'll need a No! No! for her chin!

tova is a gem. a lovely warm character. at the beauty bash she was very kind and obliging. considering how wealthy she is she is quite humble

Tova is a classy lady. Real old-world Hollywood. She's got a real gift for storytelling, and makes it sound intimate - just a couple of pals talking, not a strident sales spiel. It's always a pleasure to see her on with her jewellery (I make the distinction because I'm dubious about the perfume stuff). She works really well with Charlie - they clearly have a good rapport. I didn't mean to stay up for the whole hour, and as it was a school night I bailed after half an hour (which is 30 minutes longer than I should have watched).

Her hair with the streaks puts me in mind of the bride of Frankenstein hairstyle of Elsa Lanchester (shorter, and less stratospheric, obviously).

she used to be a model and shes lovely in real life. very tall and slim without looking wirey and gaunt. dresses perfectly in hollywood glamour

Latest posts

Back