Tova show 2pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DramaCat

gobby bird
Poor Pipa, trying to say how 'beautiful' these grotty fragrances are....she may barf before the show is over - and will very likely have a migraine.

Last edited:
I just cannot watch Tova anymore...... she constantly says 'LITERALLY' every couple of mins, usually less - in fact, turned on to see how she looks after seeing this post (she is even more taut and filled than ever!) and she said it again just 30 seconds after it again. - argh :angry:

Her face looks like its made of celluloid no wonder she's selling her house she will need the money to pay for all the 'cosmetic procedures' she has had. Pipa looks like an old English sheepdog is it a wig?

Her face looks like its made of celluloid no wonder she's selling her house she will need the money to pay for all the 'cosmetic procedures' she has had. Pipa looks like an old English sheepdog is it a wig?

funny you should say that. When I saw her I thought it was Lady Penelope, sitting in for an indisposed Tova. I fully expected Craig to pop up and say "Yes Milady" Then she opened her mouth.

I caught a sight of Tova yesterday (I think?) - she used to look quite beautiful, even considering she'd had work done, but now, she looks so puffed up and reminds me of Ivy Tilsley in Corrie when she first had her face "done"...they never know when to stop - but, having said that, it's difficult if not impossible to be objective about yourself when you look in the mirror.

As to the perfumes, I liked the Tova Signature years ago but I didn't like Tova Nights - all a matter of personal taste at the end of the day innit!

I think Pipa was wearing a Ken, I think Ali K has been wearing one on top of her updo... I sense some Ken Paves shows soon.

I caught a sight of Tova yesterday (I think?) - she used to look quite beautiful, even considering she'd had work done, but now, she looks so puffed up and reminds me of Ivy Tilsley in Corrie when she first had her face "done"...they never know when to stop - but, having said that, it's difficult if not impossible to be objective about yourself when you look in the mirror.

As to the perfumes, I liked the Tova Signature years ago but I didn't like Tova Nights - all a matter of personal taste at the end of the day innit!

yep. i liked nights but not signature ;)

I love me some Tova. Yes, she's had work done - but she's Beverly Hills, Dahrlink - it's a requirement. We'll miss her when she's gone. I do wish she'd bring her skincare range back though. Oh, and I love me some Tova Nights.

My favorite is still Signature...also really liking my Liz Earle botanical number 15...I wish Tova would bring back her make up range, loved her eye / face shadow pallets.

I think Pipa was wearing a Ken, I think Ali K has been wearing one on top of her updo... I sense some Ken Paves shows soon.

Tovas hair made me think of a skunk, and Ali k reminded me of mrs slocombe in are you being served.

Bless her, I know she's had a rough year but Tova does look a sight doesn't she, and what was with the stripey hair thing yesterday? My favourite's when she says 'eat de parfum' and it comes out 'err di parfuh'. Lovely.

My favorite is still Signature...also really liking my Liz Earle botanical number 15...I wish Tova would bring back her make up range, loved her eye / face shadow pallets.

me too. her make up was fab and the shows so much more interesting. can it get any more boring than perfume? must be a reason why because it used to sell really well.

I like Tova, and I don' care if she has any work done, she always looks and acts like a lady and dresses very elegantly . I do not like her current hairstyle, at least we know now it is her own hair :happy:

Latest posts

Back