Tignanello Handbags TSV Tues 13th Sep

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh go on LIAM, let's be devils together!!

Oh BM, I've had Fraud Squad onto me this week as someone has tried to replicate my card! :headbang: I have been issued with a new one and no money has gone out of my account, yay, but I am loathe to do anything with it and just deal with cash........ but then there's Tig, and you :wink: and minim :giggle: tempting me back. My ex (see, even he's tempting me!) says not to worry, the bank were onto it straight away........... When is that TSV???????????

how awful LIAM and quite understandable that you're loath to use it - so glad no money had disappeared from your account!! You will have to christen the card with the Tig TSV methinks!!

You will have to test the card now, see if it happens again.
Nothing else for it :biggrin:

The devil's work is being done on this forum today :cheeky: I do fancy a nice green bag though. Naughty ladies, but nice. :heart: :heart: :heart:

well i dont know if i should be proud of the TKMaxx abstainers or at the subsequent tempting lol

you def. need to celebrate your luck at sorting out the cloning with a handbag and tig are the cheaper option at the moment... i cant get over the price of the new b.makowsky's. i was shocked at the hike in tigs but that is nowt compared to the maks

..um..not quite sure whether it's "me" or not - hopefully not for the sake of my bank balance! thanks SCW

I like the green one but it's a bit too samey for me (by which I mean looks like any black handbag my mother's ever owned). I still have my eye on a nice Tig in clearance, the only thing giving me pause is that the emerald colour once sold out and is now back in stock so I'd likely be getting a return.

it more than likely will be craftology but that need not be a bad thing. i know i have returned a couple of bags but i have never used them. i have also received quite a few returned bags and (other than my incident with the coconut mushroom) i havent had any real duds

I wish Tigs would come with gold coloured hardware sometimes.

Latest posts

Back