Thoughts, comments, criticisms and Random musings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw that Phill was now on HM. As I’ve said before only two presenters I can watch. I’ll now buy from Phill’s own website. Another thing I don’t like about this channel is that none of the programmes start on time, always 5 or 6 minutes after the hour.

I watch HobbyMaker when there is a company on whose products I like and want to see demoed , like Sizzix. The big plus is there isn’t any of Stephanie’s stuff, ex stuff, ex companies, ex demonstrators to drone on.

The craft presenters and the companies who sell on the various craft channels seem to be like a revolving door more than other shopping TV. If it is the end of C&C some smaller companies will struggle to find a platform as it is very crowded on HobbyMaker. Is there room for everyone? Phill Martin and Lisa Horton have just joined but is there room for John Next Door for example?

I’m not sure about John next door, but I think most of the other companies have online platforms to present live demonstrations. Clarity already switched their C&C shows scheduled for today to their website.. Highlight crafts have their programmes switched to their website for all of this week. Pretty sure Jamie Rodger’s has similar.

HM schedule crammed already as it’s Sewing Street in the morning and HM in the afternoon/evening.

Latest posts

Back