Thorntons ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will thorntons be making an appearance soon? Or am I missing something?!
Don't waste your money with Q and Thorntons. I am registered with Thorntons and they sent you great deals all the time and there are often vouchers codes on line for money of or free postage. Last Christmas I paid £25 for £60 worth of chocolates so as will all the other food i would never buy from QVC. Just a total rip off.

i live near the one in oxford street and even they have great offers all the time. i know its not haute couture in the choccie world but i love thorntons

Thorntons were taken over by Ferrero last year so they have likely made changes.

thats a shame is ferro a british company i wonder. thorntons was always unique as it was british

thats a shame is ferro a british company i wonder. thorntons was always unique as it was british

Ferrero is an Italian company. They are behind Nutella, Kinder, the infamous Ferrero Rocher, but also the sublime (to me) Raffaello.

Have been thinking same. Always enjoyed watching the way they cut the choccies, very tempting! :mysmilie_14:

Funny this should be brought up because a couple of weeks ago I was in the Thorntons at the 'freeport' near me and the displays were very minimalist - I don't mean in a "they're struggling" way, more like some of the modern shops do these days. There wasn't the variety of offers on either and I said this to the young fella, he said they'd be on shortly in readiness for C********, I didnt think anything of it at the time but maybe its because of the new owners then? Never thought they were good prices on Q and as many have mentioned nearly all the supermarkets sell them these days

Not a big fan of Thorntons (or any chocolate really) but love marizapan and I remember years ago they did a sweet with chocolate, marizapan and walnut. Used to get strawberry fondant pigs for Mr L and a bag of those for me. I don't think they do them now but as all their shops around us turned into outlets and finally closed down I havent been in a shop for years. I now only buy their toffee from Poundland .

Not a big fan of Thorntons (or any chocolate really) but love marizapan and I remember years ago they did a sweet with chocolate, marizapan and walnut. Used to get strawberry fondant pigs for Mr L and a bag of those for me. I don't think they do them now but as all their shops around us turned into outlets and finally closed down I havent been in a shop for years. I now only buy their toffee from Poundland .

Not walnut but almond with chocolate and marzipan http://www.thorntons.co.uk/product/Chocolate-Toffee-Fudge/Favourite-Flavours/Bag-of-Almond-Marzipan-Chocolates/pc/2198/c/2665/1860.uts

Latest posts

Back