"The shopping channel bubble!"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only give it if you can take it.(turns to camera and contortes face ALA Peter simon) I love a giggle and a bit of friendly banter. What 'lady' doesn't lol?

Thanks BW and deedee.

BTW if Peter Simon gives it there is no way I am taking it oh no sireee :p

You DONT like your rice 'gloopy'? .. strange man!

Gloopy, and like pellets. My favourite!

Curiously the set came with a 'Pizza Tray' which is used to warm up already cooked Pizza. He enthused that after a minute in the Microwave the base of the Pizza was still nice and crispy.

The base was certainly brown (it would be after being previously cooked in a conventional oven) but crispy? Hmmmmmm :grin:

Not bad for a fiver though, it could have it uses.

Last edited:
Oh No! the schnide 'Magic Bullet' is back.

This time with another brand name 'SH'. So they have sold 'Look Good, Feel Great' (as shown in the video) and 'Your Kitchen' varieties.

But they were smart enough not to demonstrate it this time!

Oh No! the schnide 'Magic Bullet' is back.

This time with another brand name 'SH'. So they have sold 'Look Good, Feel Great' (as shown in the video) and 'Your Kitchen' varieties.

All ripoffs!

OMG...May be worth a watch to see if we can relive that Mark Stewart/hummous moment! Wonder what the "SH" is short for?

OMG...May be worth a watch to see if we can relive that Mark Stewart/hummous moment! Wonder what the "SH" is short for?

I don't know Merry, it just said it on the motor. They made no reference to the 'brand' anyway.

There was no demo though, very wise. And I might add I don't recall one single mention of P+P, just boasts that it only cost £14.99. The young Irish lady was selling it and she is hopeless.

Come to think of it, I think the "RUBBI" must have worn off!

Ha Ha!

I'm amazed that they can sell an item that to the eye appears almost identical to the Magic Bullet. I would never have known they are different had I not read the posts on here, I just assumed it was a 'white label' product that was badged up by anyone.

It just goes to show :clapping:

The hopelesss Irish lady (apologies but I don't know her name) was just reading from an on screen list of what you get with the DOTD Microwave Set. So she said 'you get a (followed by name of each item) but the last item on the list merely said 'dishwasher safe'.

She only went and said 'you get a dishwasher'. Bless her, she's useless!

hi everyone, been a few days.

had a skin through the last few days on here, my curiousity was piqued when someone suggested that mr michael money man mason and miss kiri bloore do not get along. is this the case in peoples opinion?

hi everyone, been a few days.

had a skin through the last few days on here, my curiousity was piqued when someone suggested that mr michael money man mason and miss kiri bloore do not get along. is this the case in peoples opinion?

I was watching them sell a duvet set the other night. He calls her over and they have a bit of banter and she has this strange way of switching off and looking totally blank after she has said how lovely and suitable for this, that and the other it is. I think she's like this all the time though, not just with him. She gives him a bit of stick but I think that's in the script, sort of entertainment for us :wonder:

I was watching them sell a duvet set the other night. He calls her over and they have a bit of banter and she has this strange way of switching off and looking totally blank after she has said how lovely and suitable for this, that and the other it is. I think she's like this all the time though, not just with him. She gives him a bit of stick but I think that's in the script, sort of entertainment for us :wonder:

i know from gala tv days he will always give the female host/co-host/assistant a bit of stick as seems to be his way of bantering, but they do seem like chalk and cheese.

Steve is getting very excited about a 'Genuine Polaroid' camera he has coming up next.

I wonder if he'll confirm that Polaroid bit the dust years ago and that they are actually a Vivitar, with a different badge (at least Argos don't try and hide the fact, here is the exact same camera on their website). He just said 'it's all about the brand name with this item'.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5599468.htm#pdpFullProductInformation

PD's was more expensive when you took charges into account, and he didn't mention of Vivitar!

Last edited:
Had a real laugh last night with OH at Peter going on about the delights of "Terry Muggler". Even funnier this morning in town when we were in House of Fraser and I go "hey babe, fancy some Terry Muggler perfume?". We got some snooty looks from the assistants!

Apparently Bod wears flip flops in this hot weather.

I had him down as a white socks and sandals sort of guy. Shows what I know.

sandals.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back