Stunning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

racy1975

Registered Shopper
Think the model Catherine who is on Diane Gilman show is absolutely stunning! She has a proper womanly figure and carries herself with such grace. (I am a woman but a woman who appreciates another woman's beauty)

I agree racy. I've bought a couple of tops over the years that she's modelled as i'm nearer her figure than very super slim models. It gave me a better idea of how they would look on me.

She is absolutely stunning and when she's on with Lola Rose she contributes and seems as gorgeous on the inside as she is on the outside.

To give Q credit,they don't use really skinny models, but I do agree, it's nice to see someone with a bit of meat on their bones!

She is very beautiful - as is her mum, Jane, who also models on QVC. They tend to model together on quite a lot of the clothes shows on QVC.

Catherine comes across as a lovely girl and yes its good to see clothes on a model who has a rounded figure, a natural beauty !

She's a really lovely girl with a beautiful figure too.
And she comes across as one of the nicest models they have.

she is a lovely, but I wish she would stop doing that silly shrugging and grinning, a la gurning Beth.

I agree she is curvy & it makes a change from the very tall & lean models - though they are lovely too.
Q really should have more variety than they do at the moment.
If you consider that the average woman is said to be about 5' 4" & a size 16, Q's models are nowhere near that.

I have thought Catherine was stunning as is her mother, Jane. I will add another word to describe her ... poise! May her career exceed her expectations. An "Attagirl" from Snarly.

she is a lovely, but I wish she would stop doing that silly shrugging and grinning, a la gurning Beth.

I've noticed she nods a lot too, particularly when modelling jewellery. She is a pretty girl though with a fab figure although I do think putting her in Diane Gilman skinny jeans is a mistake. Yesterday she had a pair of turquoise ones on and they were way too tight for her.

Latest posts

Back