Stretch Hose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_daze

Registered Shopper
Still selling that orange stretch hose, which has an average feedback rating of only one and a half stars out of five. They must have a lot of unsold stock, or are trying to alienate customers!

qvc buy in their stock so are stuck with it until the gullable qvc customers part with their cash

I have one of these and now on second year of use. It is actually a very good product if used properly. Much prefer it to my hoselock. You can buy them cheaper elsewhere, lidl have started doing them.

I have one of these and now on second year of use. It is actually a very good product if used properly. Much prefer it to my hoselock. You can buy them cheaper elsewhere, lidl have started doing them.

I got a blue 75 feet one from Banggood in China last year for £10. I tested mine, but never used it yet.

qvc buy in their stock so are stuck with it until the gullable qvc customers part with their cash

In some companies, buying in stuff at high prices that doesn't sell would trigger P45s for the decision-makers. Clearly they don't know their job very well in terms of negotiating the price in the first place, and they don't know their market or the selling price a consumer would pay very well either!

In some companies, buying in stuff at high prices that doesn't sell would trigger P45s for the decision-makers. Clearly they don't know their job very well in terms of negotiating the price in the first place, and they don't know their market or the selling price a consumer would pay very well either!

Absolutely. All the unsold stock must show up on their balance sheet somewhere and reflect in their net profits.

I bought a 75 footer from EBay for £15 last year and it's still working. Even if it's ready for the bin come the end of summer I will still have got my money's worth.

These stretch hoses are a very good idea in principle - but unfortunately they don't last long - we've had 2 which both burst after little use.
Just need somebody to make them much cheaper and stronger to last much longer.
I see Karcher now do one - be interesting to see how long that one lasts before it bursts

my sister bought the karcher and loved it but when you unwind it and use it it does not shrink down like the x hose.i have a hozelock in a cassette box with a handle. its wall mounted and excellent. strong and very easy to wind up with a handle and a spindle thingy bob

I have two one back and one front mainly for garden watering .The X Hose .i find you have to treat them carefully but they are so convenient and easy to use. Especially makes cleaning up after the dog very quick and easy. They are not as robust as a traditional hose but worth it to us for the convenience

I bought one from Homebase my balance problems make it nigh on impossible for me wind up my reel hose without bringing in a vertigo attack. It's been a godsend. I didn't buy from QVC because of the poor reviews.

I got the 100ft one last year, can't remember how much it was but on comparison with others it was good value - under £40 I think from QVC. Think it was on clearance or a TSV. I've got a mid terraced house so I can take the hose right through the house and do the front garden and wash the car without it leaking everywhere. Very pleased with it.

CC

qvc just rely on everyone seeing qvc as a friend so they wont mind paying more money

Latest posts

Back