Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see The Donald is suggesting that disinfectant into our bodies will cure the virus in one minute. Will this be another stockpiling item?

I hate to say this but perhaps those who are stupid enough to listen to him ................

Hopefully these will be the same people who protested on lockdown with the posters “reopen and sacrifice the weak”

Cartoon herbs 94330241_101574546560.jpg

I see The Donald is suggesting that disinfectant into our bodies will cure the virus in one minute. Will this be another stockpiling item?

I hate to say this but perhaps those who are stupid enough to listen to him ................

Hopefully these will be the same people who protested on lockdown with the posters “reopen and sacrifice the weak”
Has he got shares in Lysol and Clorox?

It seems some quack doctor wrote to Donald(yes that is another quack doctor), and he took it as facts as usual.

He gives morons a bad name
We're surrounded by morons - politicians & all these experts. Latest info is that 2 metre social distancing was 'rule of thumb', so based on practice, not theory & they're wondering why people are starting to ignore the situation.

After working in garden all morning sitting for a while. Neighbours to the back who have spend all week cooking a la Ali K now have their family up. The ones to the side are in deckchairs in the front gsrden with one on a rug strumming a guitar. Now I love a guitar but not the same 3 cords for a solid hour and counting.

Makes my blood boil as I won’t even stop at Lidl or the garage if I have already done my main shop as Iit doesn’t constitute going out once to get groceries.

If that person does not shut up they are going to have a guitar shoved when the sun don’t shine.

After working in garden all morning sitting for a while. Neighbours to the back who have spend all week cooking a la Ali K now have their family up. The ones to the side are in deckchairs in the front gsrden with one on a rug strumming a guitar. Now I love a guitar but not the same 3 cords for a solid hour and counting.

Makes my blood boil as I won’t even stop at Lidl or the garage if I have already done my main shop as Iit doesn’t constitute going out once to get groceries.

If that person does not shut up they are going to have a guitar shoved when the sun don’t shine.

I feel your pain lati. Today we had the lawn mower and now the pressure washer from next door. I am exhausted just watching him. Oh hang on now he's sanding something else down. I just want peace and quiet!!! 🤪

I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t unlawful guests making the racket. I try not to use a machine for more time than absolutely necessary so that people have a bit of peace and quiet but I seem to be a lone voice in the wilderness.

Holy #### they have now been joined by some sort of recorder.
They will be singing next!

It makes you wonder why we bother sticking to the rules doesn’t it, here’s most of us sticking to those rules to try not to infect ourselves and others while missing out on the social interaction of seeing our children and grandchildren while some people don’t even give a toss wether they catch it or spread it..........unbelievable!

Latest posts

Back