Spying on Fellow Posters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But if you count the names on line, it is rather lower than the total number of members given. There's always a number of invisible FM's who select this option when becoming a paid up VIP member. Took me a time to discover that when i joined up.....couldn't work out how someone had just posted when they didn't seem to be on line. Just assumed they were rather nifty logging out!

That's what's puzzling Sparklybarbs I think, seeing the number of visits to her homepage don't match up with the names listed. It's cos so many FMs who have donated to the running of this forum have selected the option of becoming invisible. There are many other benefits also and definitely worth the suggested subs donation imo. :nod:

I had in mind the number of people who were reading (presumably) this site, but did not want to become members, not the cloak & dagger stuff lol.

Last edited:
I had in mind the number of people who were reading (presumably) this site, but did not want to become members, not the cloak & dagger stuff lol.

Just try logging out Minim and you'll find you won't have access to anyone's homepage. Non members are limited in what's available to see.

Just try logging out Minim and you'll find you won't have access to anyone's homepage. Non members are limited in what's available to see.

Granted Sacha, but you can still read the posts in the Forums, which is what I originally did when I came upon this site. There was a humdinger of a thread going on in the QVC forum at the time. Fur was flying & I checked it out every night with no desire to sign up.
I do the same now on Digital Spy from time to time. I did belong to that site at one time, but I can't for the life of me remember what my password was, other than I got it from 'Call My Bluff' because it amused me. I still pop in DS now & then, but not as a member, just to see how the Emma Chawner thread is going.
I suspect that people do the same on ST.com, just content to read various threads that catch their fancy.

Just as well!
That's what Himself does.
He never catches me though ...
..... what am I doing lol

Suffering with 'Tennis Bum' for one thing.........:tongue:

Yes!
And I feel very sorry for myself too! :flower:
Himself had to make his own supper tonight & quite frankly, he's not bringing me cups of :coffee: often enough.
He should know better - my misery + discontent = solace .... in buying :giggle:

Granted Sacha, but you can still read the posts in the Forums, which is what I originally did when I came upon this site. There was a humdinger of a thread going on in the QVC forum at the time. Fur was flying & I checked it out every night with no desire to sign up.
I do the same now on Digital Spy from time to time. I did belong to that site at one time, but I can't for the life of me remember what my password was, other than I got it from 'Call My Bluff' because it amused me. I still pop in DS now & then, but not as a member, just to see how the Emma Chawner thread is going.
I suspect that people do the same on ST.com, just content to read various threads that catch their fancy.

Was that the Alan Coren and Sandi Toksvig ones?. One of the best things on telly at the time....:grin::grin::grin:

Was that the Alan Coren and Sandi Toksvig ones?. One of the best things on telly at the time....:grin::grin::grin:

Yes, that's the team though I remember the series with Frank Muir and Patrick Campbell

Just read the first 5 pages of this thread, and I am now in therapy.

I cant cope with the eye phones, nappy pads, tapattack (?) and all the other technical terms. I have a phone that I got free with my club book 6 years ago, it makes and receives calls and texts and thats all - no photos, no internet, no nothing, and I still survive, amazing !

Think if you want to look at someone"s profile, you should if you want to, but don"T go the the trouble of signing in and

signing out etc. just do it and leave your name so the person knows, whats the harm in that. I"d rather know who was looking

at my profile, don"t like the idea of someone hiding their name. WHY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Think if you want to look at someone"s profile, you should if you want to, but don"T go the the trouble of signing in and

signing out etc. just do it and leave your name so the person knows, whats the harm in that. I"d rather know who was looking

at my profile, don"t like the idea of someone hiding their name. WHY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is getting a bit out of hand now and paranoia seems to be kicking in! I don't think people are doing such things. Forums have many glitches, this just may be one that happens from time to time. If you're that bothered why have a profile? :confused:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back