Spying on Fellow Posters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thinking about it, you know those people who seem to p everyone off with aggressive "first" posts... maybe it's not their first after all.

Thinking about it, you know those people who seem to p everyone off with aggressive "first" posts... maybe it's not their first after all.

You make a good point there, I did the lurking thing for ages before I joined and there didnt seem to be many newbies in the weeks leading up to me taking the plunge.

Obviously I did join but was very careful not to be too confrontational or pushy but to try and slip in under the radar.

Since then Ive noticed a few new people (or were they) that didnt hold back at all, having said that why should they if thats how they want to be

Anyway glad to be here

Yorko

Some of us have stars because we have made a small donation to help with the running of the site and are VIP members.

I used to look in for weeks without registering and one day thought "what the heck" and registered. I am glad I did, because as a registered member you can ask questions etc. I now feel at home here (even though only one person said "welcome" to me:mysmilie_1: )

I used to look in for weeks without registering and one day thought "what the heck" and registered. I am glad I did, because as a registered member you can ask questions etc. I now feel at home here (even though only one person said "welcome" to me:mysmilie_1: )
:mysmilie_479::mysmilie_48: Awwww, belated welcome to you.

I"ve recently joined and maybe i"ve come across confrontational and pushy, but i didn"t mean to and its not my personality. Think after
you"ve lurked for ages and read posts, and finally take the plunge and join, you say all the things you"ve been wanting to say for ages.

You think you sort of know some of the people and everyone seems friendly and so you just join in. Probably didn"t help as i was off for
a few days so had nothing else to do but watch QVC and then come on here and relaxed and joined in.

caretodiffer gasp! welcome :happy: :handshake:

sparkly - didn't cross my mind. i'm sure everyone knew what you meant (((hugs)))

there'd be no hope for me then. i'm still clueless even with a manual.

Not travelled with my iphone yet, not sure I will keep it though. I do think there should at least be an instruction manual provided when you buy one.

I"ve recently joined and maybe i"ve come across confrontational and pushy, but i didn"t mean to and its not my personality. Think after
you"ve lurked for ages and read posts, and finally take the plunge and join, you say all the things you"ve been wanting to say for ages.

You think you sort of know some of the people and everyone seems friendly and so you just join in. Probably didn"t help as i was off for
a few days so had nothing else to do but watch QVC and then come on here and relaxed and joined in.

I cannot say you have Sparklybarbs :happy: I am sure someone would have said so if you have. They are quite open here, that is why I like it here.

Hello Sparkly

Hope Ive not made you feel bad, that certainly wasnt my intention as I didnt have anyone in mind just made an observation.

I think its great that people can air their views and get their points accross with like minded people.

Anyway thats my serious bit done for today

x

Hey, one thing I know since I started here, our Janie is a great (hug)ger. I didn't know about the green dot 'til just now. BarklySparbs, I never thought you were other than genuine. But I did start to wonder about the acidic one-post newbies of last month. But then I'm new to forums and google some basic things eg: IYKWIM, G+ and that's just today. lol x Snarly

Latest posts

Back